Tu comprends?

Meet my Turkmen buddies from French class. Since all 4 of us (Monsieur Ali, Monsieur Nazar, Mademoiselle Masrois and I) were fasting and couldn't eat, we decided to digest our French grammaire and verbes irréguliers, instead. Classic post-studying stances, I'd say.
I must add, it was interesting and weirdly funny to be studying with these two. Masrois and I would be shooting off in Malais to each other and they would be discussing French verbes in Turkmen, Turkish or Russian.
A multilingual society indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

8 comments:
Where are the Malay friends you promised to have? in Uni?
-RD
@RD : Relax, dong! I already KNOW some but they're not my friends..yet. And I hardly see the ones who actually know my name. These things take (a long) time.
thank you in turkish is teh shekur. wrong spelling, i know.
@ Deb: Yeah you're right. Pinter loe..(It's Te sekkür.) hehe
Yeah you promised me you'd make friends with more malay girls. Where are they?
SHUDDUP sia cookie jar. HAHa..
@izan : Oy mate! I thought you said you'd be too busy with work to go online?!
Um, they're coming soon...I hope. Not many lah!
Hhahahha.... they look uber sleepy and drained.
Wah sey.. orang Turkmenistan pulak? Tak nak kalah betul kau ni eh!
Post a Comment