The Simple Life

Though it feels good to be staying at International Plaza with my 2 cronies, away from home again, it's not the most strategic place to be at during Ramadhan. For one thing, it's too close to the town area. The temptation to stroll into vice is very great.

Maybe that was why nobody woke up til 2PM on yesterday. The longer we sleep, the less time for us to give in to temptations.

[[ It always happens. The grandplan being :

1) Everyone wakes up at a somewhat-suitable time.
2) Everyone groans.
3) Everyone rolls around for an hour or so.
4) Everyone consults respective electronic gadgets.
5) Everyone makes grumbling noises for some reason.
6) Everyone stares at each other over the dining table until someone says something useful, like "I'm gonna shower now" or "Lets go to Paragon today".
7) Everyone gets moving. ]]


But yesterday was slightly different. After Step #(3), we converged on DW's bed and played UNO and Snap for two straight hours til 5PM. Felt tired and sleepy after that so we just crashed for another hour. Woke up again at 6. Took a bath. Then we went out to break our fast at the Burger King downstairs (Shut it man, I love BK).

What a useless day. (Adam dan Bondaku akan totally mencekik leherku yang delicate ini kalau mereka tahu aku spend my Ramadhan macam ni.)

I like it, though. I'm happy. I'm so happy I might actually go to the gym today!



It was so bloody hot last night so we set the air-conditioning to be like 17 deg? And now in the morning it's bloody raining like there's no tomorrow. Dude I'm freezing. I think I'll head back to bed and not wake up til like, 3PM.


Oh wait. The gym. Yeah.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it- you guys are having fun without me.

-Bamb

Nashe^ said...

@ B : It's a phenomenon isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Sweet life. So did you go to the gym??

Nashe^ said...

@ J : Yeah. Only for a short while though!

Gadfly said...

Sounds like college life to me LOL

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : teehee! x)

Anonymous said...

Its a FUCKIN phenomenon if you ask me!!

-Bamb

Anonymous said...

hey you're online! Well anyways, aku jealous tau... Don't rub it in.

pS; tagged you again! hhahahaa

Nashe^ said...

@ Bambu Kuning : (Un)fortunately, I didn't ask. HAHA.


@ Fai : Yeah I saw that. =D

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive