Taggit
Tagged again.. Wokays. But I expect monetary rewards, Fai!
Complete the sentences!
1) The person you care about...
should care about me, too. (should!)
2) The person who has wronged you...
is sangat kurangajar. (woah that sounds Thai)
3) The person you last kissed...
is Maya the newborn baby. (I think)
4) The person you last hugged...
is currently attempting to cook. (unsuccessfully)
5) The person you slept with last night...
is an absolutely lovely girl. (only in my opinion)
6) The person who last sent you a text...
is sadly missing his mom. (aww)
7) The person who last gave you a call...
is now at PutraJaya. (no, Zee, he's not dead)
8) The person who lied to you...
will burn in hell. (lulz)
9) The person who loves you...
probably doesn't know what he/she is thinking.
10) The person you're in love with...
is the person I think of when I see myself naked.
What? Tag 5 other blo0gehz? I can't decide. Anyone who reads this is tagged, okay? Aiite see ya.
|update|
It seems as though besides my course mates, I have only two other real friends in college, and they're both Middle Eastern guys with problems speaking English. Does that seem sad?
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

18 comments:
AWW i like #10...
HEYO!
Do you remember me. haha. It took a while for me to track you down. LOL.
Its cool to have pals from Central Asia. Wish I did.
@ J : haha! well seriously...
@ Flash : They're okay I guess..But I was kinda hoping to meet cooler Singaporeans. Haha. Yeah I remember you. lulx.
OK. I updated already. for you, ok. haha, Dah bai.
@ Khane : Yeah I saw it. Hahahaha...
You know, there's a lot of unrealized truth in #10...
I mean people do think that way but I don't think they notice that.
@ Anon : :)) Yea I think so too.
YAY You did it!
hehehaha. I totally LOLed at the Sangat Kurangajar part, hahahaa...
Its not bad whadd...having two Mid-eastern dudes. Then u can be theor EL coach haha.
Ok babe I did it already... (:
Yeah love your #10 too. Hehe.
The cute one in the no comments post is gay.
lol.. perfect answers :P
Oops.. I dont think i read that part abt the tag bit :P
@ Fairuz : boleh LEK SUA eh nak jadi EL coach! hahaha...
@ Sonco : thankyz. hehe.
@ Woo : LOL!!! Gay or not, he's still prettier and that's still sad =/
@ Neha : That's okay. Go get your eyes checked now ;)
Wait ... let's explore that #10 one in a bit more detail LOL
HAHAHA... Maybe next time! :^)
well i'm lacking in the friends department too. #10 eh? *winks*
@ ass : Yeah of course. luls!
Post a Comment