Pas la vie en rose.
I've been thinking about all the friends I have, here in L'université de Technologie de Nanyang and elsewhere. I realize that, like the languages we use, they're pretty limited to their respective domains.
One friend/group for this activity and another for that. One friend/group to talk about this issue with and another for that. Some people to entertain the angels in me and others to entertain the devils. I think you know what I mean.
It would be nice if there was one friend/group to do everything with. But then again, it'd get boring, wouldn't it?
Maybe we should thank god for domains, after all.
And these friends I have in L'université de Technologie de Nanyang ? They're mostly limited to my major and electives. I'm fine with this, although many others would prefer to expand their social circle here.
I guess I'm just contented.
Oh yeah, I really should upload some pictures of campus. It's pretty drab to me but somehow the foreign students think it's awesome. ("When the architect designed l'université, he made the buildings look like two aeroplanes with four wings each. And the entire campus is 4 times larger than NUS.")
like, woohoo.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson
