M'aidez. CHERCHE!


I'm completely sick of this ugly man being on the loose.

He's been out there for the past 7 months, yo! Where could he have gone, we all wonder. Maybe he attempted to swim to Batam but got killed by pirates instead. Or maybe he's making a a little mud hut on Pedra Branca.


Whatever it is, he's being a pain in Singapore's ass. Like, fine alright yes, we now know that you can elude Houdini with your escape techniques and you're brilliant and you can do this and that; but dude! It's getting old, you know? Just turn yourself in before Aidilfitri and we promise we'll all visit you in your jail cell... We'd bring you a shitload of ketupat. I'd personally throw in some cookies as well.


I bet you haven't had a cookie for the past year.


Where do you think Mr I-escaped-from-a-toilet-window is?

(Eh seriously stop it sak anak Kastari. You win already lah, okay. Now come up and collect your prize. You buat I sakit kepala lah sey.)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gmn sih lo... kalo dia ga bisa ngertin bahasa inggris gimana! Hahahaha..!



- RD

Nashe^ said...

@RD : GAH. Aku serius ni!

Anonymous said...

interesting. *thinks*

Anonymous said...

Woman I didn't know what to think when I opened your site. Can't believe you're thinking abt this asshole.



btw, were you chatting with Chester?

Nashe^ said...

@ Xavier : :)


@ izan : Yeah I was. zup.

Anonymous said...

I think he's still in Spore...

NASH. The last part damn funny, can.

Deepak Gopi said...

I think he is still there incognito.

Nashe^ said...

@ fai : Hahaha...ya aku tau. x)



@ Deepak : You think? Well that sure stinks.

kam said...

haha true. i'll throw in a pot of lodeh as well. ok just a small pot.

Woozie said...

Where's the goddamn Batman when you need him?

Nashe^ said...

@ Kam : Lodeh kepe beb? Hahaha... I haven't heard that word in a long time.



@ Woozie : You talking bout the son of Suparman or the Dark Knight? :D

Gadfly said...

Or maybe he's crab food ...

One can only hope

Nashe^ said...

@ G : Yeah totally... I would wanna know about it if he does become it though. hahaa.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive