The Friend with Big Benefits.

Lots and lots of benefits, really.

Anyhoo this is one of the people I want to thank for making (or attempting to make, anyway) my 19th birthday 'party' truly enchanted. It wasn't easy working around our schedules, but the short 3-hour foodfest that was cooked up was perfect.


For all your patience and tolerance.... Thank you, Big Muffin.

Lots and lots of sloppy kisses to you.
Words can't express how much I like waking up to his totally exaggerated yawning and droopy eyes, with his messy hair in my face. It's one of the few comforting thoughts in an increasingly mud-infested world.

I love how he injects his brand of logic into everything I don't understand, and how he entertains my twisted sense of humour.
I love the way we stay up late inhaling acetone when I don't have a date with the boyfriend, and I love the way he seeks my help and opinion in all things related to the enhancement of his totally vain metrosexual self.

He's my brother, father, son, and monthly domestic partner all in one. He's also the third party of course, but lets forget that for now.



I'm like 19, baybeh!!!

9 comments:

Gadfly said...

Happy birthday, babes!!

Woozie said...

Acetone? You need to upgrade my friend.

Happy birthday komrade, be sure to pray to Stalin at least once a day.

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

god.. what i would do to be 19 again...

Butchie said...

Happy birthday, muffin.

Nashe^ said...

It was a fab birthday. Thank you, guys

xoxo



Ps Wooz, thankkkks!

Anonymous said...

BIG benefits indeed!

Nashe^ said...

@ fai : very big. haha

unokhan said...

he's cute as hell

Nashe^ said...

Aww thanks. on his behalf. ahaha.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive