10hrb Mac 2008 bersamaan 2 RabiulAwal 1429


It's barely noon and the day is already too amazing for words.


--Oh ya, junjung kasih buat santapan pagi yang begitu lazat sekali, kanda. Dan junjung kasih juga kerana membenarkan adinda beradu dengan lena sekali di ruang kanda yang berbintang-5 itu. Adinda happy nak mampus punye.

6 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Happy Happy to my Nashty! Hope it's wonderful beyond your wildest dreams, girlie.

Love and big hugs,

Diane

Anonymous said...

Been so long since i came here. Haha.

HAPPY BURFDAY, sweets!!!

Wish I could be in SG to celebrate it with ya..

Anonymous said...

SELAMAT HARI JADI! sorry. this year no presents. haha.

Anonymous said...

hey you!!!! See you later!

- RD

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

nevermind. i was the first one to wish you. HA :P

Nashe^ said...

THANK YOOUUUU EVERYONE!

much luvv

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive