Stop and stare...

I start to wonder why I'm here not there.

Life fucking sucks for the moment. Issues have been simplified so much- too much- that it feels like we're all sitting on a time bomb.

A shopping spree is in order. But that ain't gonna happen anytime soon since I've been having impulse buys like every single week (this week included). Thanks to certain girlfriends, I've become too much of a pro in Takashimaya, Wisma Atria and CK Tangs (ESPECIALLY CK Tangs) (Ps; Not for weak hearts). I haven't even started in on Paragon(!!), Wheelock, and Shaw Centre. Yet. I'm itching to do that.
Stupid stupid Orchard Road which provides a lot of my needswants!

But seriously, with places like that, who needs FE Plaza? Or Suntec City? Or the overrated Vivocity? Or your goddamned Marina Square? It's bad enough we don't have Harvey Nicks.

While we're at that, would just quit going on about Mango/Zara/Topshop? Enough with the Mango. Can we please move on to Banana Republic? Or give Miss Selfridge a try? Eh..Actually, wait. Stay with your Topshop shiznit. Leave the rest to me. *teehee*

Shucks.
This post was completely unplanned. Why have I wasted twenty minutes of my life again when I could have been making out outside Ngee Ann City? Some things can never be explained. Btw, sorry if any of my foreign readers feel lost while reading this entry. Just another reason for you guys to come down and see things for thyself, aye.



Oh-so-Happy Birthday, Ainn! Where's the pilot you owe me? ;)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHYYYIT! You in CK Tangs?? Damn woman I can get lost in there! I won't even know where to start...

Nashe^ said...

@ Fai : Yeah, Tangs...Seriously. It's a whole new world if you get past the first floor.

Anonymous said...

Ohhey!

Wisma is fantabulous yo. I still remember spreeing in FCUK the other day. hahaha.

-RD

Anonymous said...

hahahaa. I don't really even dare go up after getting all the LOOKs from the makeup counter people.

Nashe^ said...

@ RD : totally, that was like what, a feel-bad spree? You shouldn't have. LOL.



@ Fai : I know the LOOK! Huhu. It can get to you...But just act like a tourist or something and head to the upper floors. There's Juicy up there too!

Gadfly said...

OK ... you're not doing something right.

Life is supposed to be a lot of work, doing what you're doing, but you're supposed to be having good times too.

Or was this just one of those momentary chick hormonal outburst things?

*ducking*

;-)

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : LOL! I feel great, actually. But I can't deny that the good times come at someone else's expense, and I end up feeling bad about that.

And actually, it's kinda confusing and hard to explain. haha.

Woozie said...

You need to get high. I can get my contacts to airmail it to you overnight...

Nashe^ said...

@ Wooz : How sweet of you. I'm waiting! lol....

Anonymous said...

Wisma Atria is frickish awesome yo... The Food Republic upstairs rocks too. Bring me there aiite. I hate going alone!

Nashe^ said...

@ Izan : The only thing I eat at Food Rep is roti prata! Hahaha.

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Gadfly said...

You know, I just got up and showered ... and I just realized ...

I feel extra woogly this morning

*hugz from the west*

:o)

Nashe^ said...

@ GAd : extra woogly eyh! That should be a good thing. teehee

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive