Please play Psychologist.

I've been helping someone with her stupid problems, but I seem to be getting nofuckingwhere with this idiot. I'm getting annoyed. Maybe you can help:

Her boyfriend was a dream. Filthy rich and ruggedly good-looking, he gave her everything she needed and treated her like a princess. He was sweet, caring and did a lot to please her.
He was the best kind of partner the girl could ask for, and she was grateful to have him in her life.
He might be a busy guy but not a day goes by without him telling her how much he loves her.


The boy was a charmer. He had the nicest laugh and could make the girl blush just by looking at her. He made her giddy with happiness each time they're together, which happened a lot. One thing led to another and they ended up doing stupid things one fine night.

There was only one problem.

The boyfriend and the boy weren't the same person. One puts her on top of his world, while the other takes her deep into his.

This isn't the first time the girl has single-handedly fucked up her love life (literally). She wonders how all her friends manage to keep their relationships so stable; and she's starting to think she has some kind of behavioral complex. Or perhaps she's a jinx.

What do you think?
Please help her out before she starts entertaining depressing thoughts and does more stupid things.


**NB: Methinks the girl should be brutally gutted and thrown into the River Thames in London.(The girl was reputed to have loved the UK)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

define "stupid things"?

-RD

Anonymous said...

The girl must be pretty =)

She should decide who she loves more, perhaps...

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. The girl should set things straight with both of them! Or at least the boyfriend. This is terrible. A quick decision is best, if she can make it.

Anonymous said...

She can't be a jinx. I'm SURE some of her past relationships didn't end up like this.

Girly should take good time to decide what and who she really wants. Sacrifice, babe. Can't have your cake and eat it too, nawmeen. Chiao :)

Nashe^ said...

@ RD : The dumb stuff that dumbfucks do when they're caught up in their own aura.



@ FAi : HA.HA. I think she's too dumb to be pretty. I think..the girl's a bit fickle.

Nashe^ said...

@ Anon : She can't make it.



@ Izan : Don't sound like you know her too well. She may just surprise you. =) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This isn't the first time the girl has single-handedly fucked up her love life... (literally).

LOL! Whatever happens, the girl should just hang in there.

Nashe^ said...

@ Lay : You think that's funny?! XD

She's hanging...

Anonymous said...

I liked your 5th paragraph. Nicely put.

Good luck (:

Nashe^ said...

@ passerby : Really? Thanks. =P

Anonymous said...

FUUCKING GOD. Thats YOU you're talking about ain't it.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Email Grandma Diane if you need a shoulder or a sounding board.

Love you,

Diane

Woozie said...

Tell her to buy a vibrator and tell him to pis off. Problem solved, where's my sandwich?

Gadfly said...

I agree with Fairuz

The girl is probably ornamental pretty and vacuously dumb -- or one of those people who just refuse to see any negative in the world until it bites them in the ass -- and then refuse to understand that the world is really fucked up, instead blaming bad luck or whatever ...

I don't have enough details, but among the many wild guesses I could take -- gay guy needs an ornament. *shrug*

Slap the heck out of her and tell her to find a smart guy who means no harm.

Nashe^ said...

@ Anon : screw you.


@ Diane : Merci, grams. =)

Nashe^ said...

@ Woo : Not solved. No sandwich!

Tell WHO, exactly, to piss off? You ain't bein clear, yo. =/



@ Gad : I agree with vacuously dumb, but you got it wrong with the ornamental-pretty part.

She pretty much adores the boyfriend, but has no idea why she's THAT drawn to the other guy.

And I love her too much to slap her. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Aww c'mons. I feel like I've known this girl since a few years ago...

Nashe^ said...

@ izan : You do? Hahhaha...

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

okay whoever said you should make a choice anyway?

for real tho? which one do you see yourself spending the rest of your miserable life with?

theres your answer.

and if they both dont work out? no biggie. you're still young. plenty of cocks to fuck.

Nashe^ said...

@ Debs : This ain't no life decision =)

I'm just really against hurting anyone coz the people involved are all really nice and sweet. Ahhh damn.

Nashe^ said...

oh yeah, "plenty of cocks to fuck."?

lulz.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive