I'm outta my mind. Be back in 5.

Can someone please explain to me in less than 10 words why I like this guy so much??

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

because dia ganteng buanget buanget!

-RD hahaha

Anonymous said...

OMg! what happened to his cool hair??

yes...yours is a good question, nash!

Anonymous said...

That's a good question, especially since you're supposed to be madly in lust over someone else. =P

but S is a great guy..

Anonymous said...

Forget it, izan. Lets ignore the other guy for a while.

S is funny, nice, and such a pretty boy. that's vhy you liketh him. haha! i cant believe he did shiz with his hair lahh.

Woozie said...

Because he's a sexy beast.

Butchie said...

You dont. You are in love with me.

Nashe^ said...

@ RD : ganteng buanget ya! XD


@ Fairuz : I know..the hairs is a bit whacked now. Oh well... But you're so on- he's such a pretty boy. Yumz.


@ Izan : As long as that other person doesn't know about S.... teehee. Aww c'mon.

Nashe^ said...

@ Woozie : You don't say!

@ St Butchie : (ST??) Our long-distance relationship isn't working out, b... =/

Woozie said...

I do say.

Gadfly said...

Because his breath always smells of other mens's se...


I can't do it


Sometimes I want to be so evil.


>;-)

Nashe^ said...

Gad, we all want to be evil. huhu.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive