4 Counts of 8, soulja!

Unlike most of my friends, I don't have a proper job. I'm not exactly job-hunting, either. So this is what I've been doing with other jobless buddies for the past couple of weeks... in between going out for free movies, partying 3-4 nights a week, flirting when I shouldn't be(haha), reading old books, staying up late talking on the bed (I'm staying at a friend's for the moment) and basically growing senseless.



Call it
exercise. (Anyone else know the steps? LULZ) It takes my mind off issues I don't want to think about, too. And those boys kinda remind me of why my parents took me out of pliés, pirouettes and arabesques when I was four. I just couldn't stay focused on the barre. As I was told... "Any woman can be a mother but not every woman can be a ballerina."

Whatever. I got a blueberry Breezer to pop in an hour.

7 comments:

R. Neandra said...

thats MY breezer youre talking about, little lady!

Anonymous said...

I'll still be seeing you later with Shinaya right?


-RD

Anonymous said...

Good times now, yaw....!!!

can i come over tmrw?

Gadfly said...

I can be a ballerina

OK, maybe not ;-)

Nashe^ said...

@ Khane : YELAH YELAH....


@ R D: =) seen you!



@ Fairuz : No.... haha.


@ Gad : I'd like to see you in a tutu, G. XD

Woozie said...

I'd like to see you in a tutu, G.

He loves wearing panties and masturbating to Harry Potter slashfics as well.

Nashe^ said...

DUDE THAT'S DISGUSTING.

Quit putting these images in my head!!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive