...

Just FYI, I've just had the police and a dozen members of the MOE to look through this blog. By virtue of the fact that they found nothing to arrest my ass and haul me to court about, I think it's high time the few dumbasses shut their fruitless traps coz they're oh-so trackable.
Ascendo tuum, bitches.~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

2 comments:
Jeze!
What kind of a sick fucking loser or clique of their wretched ilk would try to fuck with someone as cool as you?
Oh! Duh ... Inferiority complex festering into sublimated jealousy, hatred and delusional indignation.
I get it now.
Don't give them a second thought, babydoll. Just continue having fun. You've earned it.
Wow, if this was bothersome enough to call the Five-O I'm kind of upset I missed all the fun!
Maybe Anonymous is a masochist.
Post a Comment