Wheeee-ness


It's one heckuva night when you mix already-crazy people who just finished their major exams with a dancefloor, too much RedBull, Esprit and half-priced cocktails. (Parental guidance not allowed.)

I've been spending money as if I married a certain oil tycoon's son from Brunei.... At the rate I'm going, no one's gonna get any souvenirs when I return from London! *evil snigger* Ok ok I'm just kidding...all close friends will probably get something from me if the give us time to shop in between the plays, workshops, classes and museum visiting that I'll have to do. That reminds me...I haven't even went to the money changer yet...

I'll be staying in 8 different places over 2 weeks, and we're told to stock up on personal food since meals are not properly scheduled. Looking at the contents of my suitcase, it's like I'm bringing more food than clothes, seriously. Haha.

So anyhoo, this is probably the last time I'll be online, til I return. I'll miss all you nice people, you know... =) But for now, Big Ben's calling!

To all anonymous taggers and wannabe flamers.. Fuck you, and fuck your assumptions.

Just a thought.

2 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Bon Voyage, Nashe! One thing about it, by the time you eat your way around London your suitcases should have room enough for your souvenirs, LOL! I don't know how your money exchange rate compares, but the dollar to pound rate makes everything really expensive compared to here in the States. Last account I had, it was 1.80 pounds to $1 here.

Have a wonderful, memorable time.

You'll be gone 2 weeks?? I'll miss my Nashe! ;o)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Gadfly said...

Think about us while you're

Walking in London

:o)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive