=D

I think the past few days have been weirdly satisfying. I wake up happy, go about my day happy, and I go to bed happy. If I cry at night, they're tears of joy. My head is everywhere, so pardon the disjointed stream of thoughts.


A few days ago while I was on the computer, my lil bro suddenly (like real suddenly) handed me a slip of paper.
"Kak, see this," he said. But I was too engrossed in whatever I was doing and just nodded without looking, and I told him not to bother me... He just went away. When I finally looked at the piece of paper, I wished I hadn't turned him away.



I just said "Wow, so nice" to him, but inside I think my heart was totally squealing... That paper is now a permanent fixture on my noticeboard.

Then I went out to meet some friends for a short while last night to collect some stuff. And when I got home, there was a note on my desk from my 10yr old sister :


Gah! How many ways can you spell "R-A-N-D-O-M"? I feel like I'm gonna die soon or something. Zup with these messages? But I got a good laugh out of it... I mean, Sexygirl?? What the hell? I was kinda touched, though. I'm not a good sister to her, so I don't think I deserved any part of it. Ah well. We're always getting things we hardly deserve anyway, aren't we?

So it's been a good week thus far pour moi. Hope all's well in your part of the world, too.



P.s;
-adit, I can't really check. Anytime after Feb-Mar, A-okai?

7 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

My Nashe is happy?! What is this world coming to! ;o)

Hey, maybe things are looking up on the home front. Try being nice to your bros. and sis and see what happens.......

Love and hugs,

D.

Woozie said...

Your 10 year old sister called you sexygirl?

She might have just a hint of Oedipus in her :)

R. Neandra said...

HAHAHHA!!!! wtf.... manis jugak per!

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : Yeah I'm hoping for surprise chocolate bars or something. Perhaps...



@ Woozie : What the.... ?!! Naw... she despises me too much. Haha.



@ Khane : Manis tu manis lah... tapi pelik dok. LOL.

Anonymous said...

sweet things just come your way. haha.

havent seen u for so long! mana sih loe? Hahahahahha


-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ Going through the shit in school. what else. Huhu. Hope you're fine. Haven't seen YOU either whadddd. ahha

Anonymous said...

Hello? That was so mean of you lahh... You shouldn't be like that to ya bro!

I think both of them want ya attention ajer lahh. lol

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive