:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

9 comments:
Aah! I see you have it!
i waaaaant!
well... it wont hurt for me to come over and share some.
Yes, please. May I have a couple to go with my morning coffee? ;o)
Yum!! Somebody scored some points, big time! Only thing that would have been better would be if they were chocolate. ;D
Hugs,
D.
Pistachio? Blech.
Chocolate Chip Cookies, otherwise you hate freedom.
@ Khane : Yes I does!
@ Dian : C'mere then.
@ Izan : I suppose it won't. :)
@ Diane : They ARE chocolate. Choc chip, actually. Haha. With pistachio and cranberry. Lulz!
@ Woozie : Ok ok! They're choc chip and pistachio +cranberry! Not kidding. Haha... (Me & simply pistachio berry don't click. Don't worry. huhu)
Pistachios rock.
And they're kind of bizarre. Of the ones that don't look quite right, there's two kinds. One kind tastes really rich and interesting ...
And the other kind makes you want to scream and wash out your mouth with a garden hose.
Somebody should write a paper on the two different kinds of bacteria or whatever that get into pistachio nuts.
@ Gad : LOL.... I'm sure that would be a maha exciting read, Gad!
I really haven't had pistachio anything since a few years ago. Haha.
Post a Comment