The way to a dodo's heart.
It's so easy to get to a girl's heart. Hand her some flowers, some undivided attention, or a really sweet text message, and Voila! At least a chunk of her heart will be in your masculine hands. She'll start seeing all the good features that you actually don't have. Easy, innit?
Now to get to a guy's heart, it's v different, no? I don't know which way actually works. Through the stomach? His eyes? His mind? His member? His ... what?? God knows.
I have never required that piece of knowledge coz I never really gave a damn. If the dude doesn't like the way I operate, je m'en fiche. I can carry on with life just great. Like it or lump it, nam sayin? I still don't give a flying fish about how to charm a guy coz I will always insist on doing shit my own way, but suddenly I feel the need to know what other oestrogen-charged people are doing. Hey, life is about learning, right?
Sigh. Anyhoo, I gotta say that, of course, the facts up there are not constant for all ladies. There are just some girls who simply will not fall for your roses-and-perfume trick. And will puke at your kissing technique. And there are also those who will chuck you out if you're as witty as a butt rash. And then there's those who won't look twice at you if you don't have a hot accent. Or if your body just doesn't cut it. Hmm.
One more thing I wanna know, how would you know if you have successfully gotten into the person's heart? Besides him/her telling you, that is. I've read so many shit about "How to tell if he likes you!!" from so many papers and magazines that I'm starting to think that they're just ripping off each other.
Haha. I don't think it's that simple to know whether I really like a person or not. They gotta know my physical weak spots first. And it's not easy to know them. Sigh. And you can only know you're 'that' special if you have your own message folder in my Nokia. But ah well. As if I let any old dodo view the contents of my phone.
Lets end off with this shit--
| The Keys to Your Heart |
![]() 1)You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free. 2)In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored. 3)You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring. 4)You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless and cold-blooded. 5)Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love. 6)Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. 7)You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred. 8)In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered. |
I guess everything is okay, except for No. 6 and 8. They're so far-off.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


9 comments:
I've always found that women respond to lots of non-sexual touching. Massaging her neck muscles, or just stroking her hair while we watch a DVD. Just physically saying "I care about you." I think that extra contact makes them feel more secure in the relationship.
Plus, there's usually got a bunch of bondage and spanking that I need to make up for ;-)
I got the same "test" results. They're pretty accurate, save for 4 and 6. I have no idea what animals have to do with anything though...
Well Nashty.. Not every guy can do the LKKK and win your heart. Erm.. A folder in your hp? Gosh, i feel way way special..hahahaha.
@ Gadfly : Hmmm...i'll just bet there's a whole bunch!
@ Woozie : Animals? Haha... maybe it's like some animalstic connection you got.. or something!
@ anonymous : Hmm. I guess only one person knows what the LKKK is so..even if you're anonymous, I think I know who thou art =P
et oui, thou art special.
hey. cool stuff.
hurhur. no. 6 and 8 sure isnt really for u. but actually... 6 might be quite true. you just dont know it. =) and, when are you gonna come over? and lets hope the mum walks in on us again. haha.
errm....unbridled, untrammeled, and free? Sounds like your good indonesian friend, all rite!
@ anonymous : merci.
@ mie : "the mum walks in on us again.." you make it sound so wrong. I wasn't doing anything bad ok! Ask Deuce!
@ Khane : Hahaha.... sound like it, i suppose. =)
Post a Comment