The who what where when and how.

i think... i'm in LoVe!
haha. What do you think? This isn't in Paris. Its in Nice and Cannes, both just off Paris.
And I don't know why I'm telling you guys this.
Just tell me who wouldn't wanna live at these places...... Its way chic. Its way minimalistic. Just the way I love it. Question is, how do I get there? When? Who with?
SI VOUS VOUS DEMANDIEZ, JE VOUS PERMETS D'ÉCRIRE VOTRE COMMENTAIRES...EN FRANÇAIS! Oui...je sais que je suis une gentille personne. Je le rends commode pour vous! Vous pouvez me remercier plus tard...hehe.

Anyhoodlez... the bitch-aunt is coming to my house in a moments time. How innocent. After doing what she did and saying what she said to me just two days ago, she can oh-so-conveniently come by and visit for whatever fucksake. Nice ain't it, to treat things as if nothing fucken happened? I better warn my brother not to somehow get himself socked on the head by her puny 2-yr old kid, or he'd be blasted to nothingness. But then again... this is MY house. My rules, baybeh. She better play by MY rules, coz I don't give half a screwing damn if she's like 13 years older than me.

And it looks like the MONster is finally getting off my back, isn't she? Told you, I kn0w better than to spend my energies responding and reacting to every single jealousified female that comes my way. Bye bye Mon. Maybe you're starting an email huh? I don't know... I won't be waiting for it anyhow. La vie est courte. Life is short. Spend it doing something worthwhile, not hounding innocent people with so-called guilt.

On a lighter note, I'm starting a personal project right this moment, hence I might not have that much time to blog, except maybe in school. =) Ain't no hiatus, not really. Don't ask me what the project is, coz I don't plan on answering. Oh, ignore the chunk of white text up there.
Ok. Ta, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i've read your 'help me with my french' comments on my blog, and since you insist, i may try to help you. just send me an email at this adress lowpiou@yahoo.com, to let me know what i can do for you.

Nashe^ said...

merci beaucoup, laurent!

R. Neandra said...

who0o0o!
nice place

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive