You Gon' Find Out!

Whoakay... Just got back from school, where we had National Day concert... Excluding the noob Habibi dance, the rest of the show went woozilicious! After my Habibi dance was the choir, and I was up again for Hiphop. Oh man! It was one helluva riot in the changing room. Haha. But we were like so hyped up for it! My crappiness after gallavanting for Habibi was gone. Behind the stage curtains before we went on, it was a total group huddle. Hands in. "HHCS we gotta do this!" Whoo. I'll tell you what we really "gotta do". We gotta make this performance convince the principal to fund our activities. Coz for the past couple of months since the group was set up, we've been paying cold hard cash outta our wallets to pay the instructor. And its seriously NOT cheap. So yeah. That was what we gotta do.

We didn't crack even when the AVA dudes cocked up the music, and that was good. Our intro was like, da bomb. (Thanks to Farhan!) I don't think anybody forgot the first jump out of our formation. And then the real music started and that was it. The faces in the crowd just blurred and yoohoo, I was off in my own world. I don't know, but those dancing nearest to me gave me a kind of inspiration that I haven't gotten in a long time. And that, my friends, was seriously cool. Especially since we only meet for HHCS practically only once a week... I just love those guys..especially.. Slowpoke.

omg Slowpoke! I'm fucked crazy over YOU!!!!! (and you ain't even that hot.)

haha. I still can't believe what he did yesterday. He put a whole new meaning to the term "falling at your feet". Huhuheux. And today? Man, I was just so lucky with him I could have died. Lets not go into details aiite? Hehehe. And Hammy was like phototaking us after the whole event... and WHAT an opportunist I was (/am?). Huhu. Merci beaucoup, Hammy! You deserve a big MUACKZ. ;)
I may be woozy, but I'm loving the fact that Slowpoke is here, alive and kickin in Innova. He's a major distraction from Wallace the dodo(who lives a thousand miles away)! After all, if you can't be with the one you love, you should love the one you're with, right? Make the best of it, I always say..! Anyhoo, I think I'm meeting the rest of my hotter classmates later to watch the fireworks. Its da eve of my island nation's birthday! Whootz. We're a mere 41 years old. Nvm. Also can!

--Oh yeah, the 0646A babes are down for detention for skipping Maths/Physics/Chem/Bio and Malay. Actually I skipped Lit too, but we'll leave it at that!

6 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

So you want me to send you some cyber-salsa, huh? It's pretty hot, but I'll bet you like your food spicy, don't you? If I do say so myself, it is pretty good stuff, Nashe. I made 10 jars and only 4 jars are left if that's any indication of how good it is! LOL ;-)

Boy, right now your life is all over the place, ain't it? School--thumbs down. Dance--thumbs up. Wallace--thumbs down. Slowpoke--thumbs up.

I can barely keep up with you these days, Nashe. :-) Thanks for dropping by the blog. I don't hear from you as often these days. I miss you. :-)

Anonymous said...

hey, i was screaming and cheering you on thruout the whole thingy. betcha everyone thought i was mad..

haha. people dont know that nurun and nash is the same person...so they must be sitting and guessing who the heck is nurun and who is nash.. ah, well..

what thank hammy only? i also part of the whole woozy plan ok... hehe. =)

R. Neandra said...

hey Nashe....

like i said in the tag, hearing abt your perf makes me miss the time WE brought the roof down with Nata, Dian, Adrian, Jibz and Lann and whoever else. and the time we won Judgement Moment.. undergrounders ROCK, woman!

and who's slowpoke? never tell me! haha. its ok la.. tell me next year.

R. Neandra said...

ouh yea, i wlda cheered like mad as well. hahahah

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : you're welcome, D.
Cyber-salsa!! hahaha...coolness. Bet its good!

yeah my life's totally all over the place, all over my face at the moment...can hardly stop to catch my breath. (i cant believe i even got time to type this!)
yeah, i miss commenting like theres no tomorrow too. huuhuu..

Nashe^ said...

@ theonewhoscreamsmynameoutloud : ahakz.... MERCI banyak-banyak to you too!!!! the support was fab. really fab. terima kasih, Tabbs.

and the Nurun-Nash confusion is good! A little mystery can't hurt. cannot be too easily known! hahaa.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive