BUSY withacapital B
Sorry peepz. The Nashty's been uber busy. Heh. And my 100th post coming up. Some peepz know what THAT means. *A really long list.*
The cool people served detention last night in the school canteen from 6-8pm. I'm too woozy to elaborate on the kablooeys that we got up to, so lemme be a blog-advertiser and say : For more details, see Hammy's blog. You can even read my forced noob "reflection" there. Heh. Remember to see how I signed off. Heh again. And see Tabby's and see if you can spot me among the other gorgettes in the plethora of pics being posted.(simply look for the really dodo-looking one) Or maybe Syaza's if you wanna know what the cool people have been busy with these past few days. Really. Go.
After the detention, *someone too shitty to be named* called to pick a fight with the Nashty over someone-whose-nickname-is-about-to-be-mentioned-in-the-next-paragraph. Ahh well. Lets not go into details. I'm sorry I 'scared' Hanim & Tabby with my outbursts on the phone. Huhuheux. But really, it's just so fucked sad and too dickin bad that some shitheadspeople refuse to settle disputes face-to-face coz their nose ain't as nice as mine. And my nose ain't even gorgeous.
Anyhoodlez, I dreamt of Wallace. I can't really remember, but he was just there looking very sweet. sigh. I saw a new picture of Wallace today, and lets just say I never once in my whole life thought that Wallace (King of the vulgar, attituded, mean and superfierce) was capable of or would ever do what he did in the picture. Its just so unWallace-like!! It freaked me out... the next thing I know, he might be reading Sweet Valley or something. Overall, the pic, though freakish, was indeed very heartwarming. Something I went "awww..." at.
Didn't see Slowpoke the whole day.
Bo0 ya.
iwantslowpokebutwallaceyou'restillthere.orizzitviceversa?
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

5 comments:
My, we HAVE been busy, haven't we? Is it possible to get detention for bad conduct in detention? LOL ;D
I read your apology letter. You have writing an apology letter while still being a smarta** down to a fine art, Ms. Nashria, LOL. Hope next week at school is better.
Have a great weekend, Nashe. :-)
omg............. i went to all 3 blogs. damn, Your apology/reflection letter was way cool! haha... were u even sincere..?? hahah. i lol when i read it lar. spotted you in the NDP cop fotos to0.
quit being busy nashe, and go out with us more. haha.
@ Diane : thanks... but yeah been SUPER BUSY! ahhaha... fine art, eh? of course, we can't let these dodo teachers have the last laugh or whatever.
I hate giving them the satisfaction of 'knowing' that they successfully made us repent or something! Sou..yeah. hehe!
@ Dodi : sincere? Your head ah! i cant believe we had to write that bitch an apology letter for ponning her class. and yes, i know i looked like a dodo. haha. don't mention it.
i'm overladen with school, really. je suis desole, Khai.
heys.... the new wallace picture lawa banget kan!! aku tau kau suker giler babs nye lah. sho the shweet...hehe. but know what? READ THE PROFILE. ITS EVEN BETTER THAN U THOUGHT. HAHA..
Post a Comment