Who do I miss, again?
i miss Yasser.
a lot a lot. A LOT!!! hahaa...
And I miss even more, the dude whose real name rhymes with Yasser's.
Baby, I haven't once gotten the chance of seeing you laugh since the day I took the bus out of East Coast, and out of your life.
I want you so bad I get all crappy and lonely inside.
At least you got Gromit for company, you munjen.
Ok, off to Maths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

3 comments:
You're just using Yasser as a cover-up, rite?
Can so tell that you're missing Gromit. Period.
what cover-up!!!! haha.. no lah where got.
I really do miss hearing from that Indian dude, ok! hehe.
and Venge, i'm missing WALLACE! not Grommy the dog. hehe!
HAHAHAH... sorry lah babe... I was looking at the cover of my DVD for that show and I mixed 'em up...
Yeah, I meant Wallace...
But in all honesty, I think the dog Gromit is smarter than the owner dei...
Post a Comment