can you take hint?

Aahhh... the wonders of a *******...
Like what I told Hammy, classroom politics make me wanna blog. Hard.
But..lets not go into that, shall wee WE?

So now anyway, had to go to TPJC at noon where the all MLEP students had a dialogue session thingamajigga with some Malay minister. The swanky seven (waah!alliteration!)of 46A went to Tampines Mall for some McDonalds icecream/milkshakes after that. I'm deeply sorry to say that *some people and some people who were in the wrong company* got some real attitude from us. Oh wait a mo- who the fuck am I kidding? I ain't sorry. At all. Coz what we did was apparently not enough to give these people the hint that: WE DO NOT LIKE YOU SO LEAVE US THE BLOODY HELL ALONE, damnit.

I just think some peepz need to know it when others don't really like them..? Yeah. I mean, hello bitch, if every time you reach out your hand to shake hands with someone, and that person kinda shakes it halfheartedly or maybe their smile don't really reach their eyes... you know something ain't chill, right? So if I were you, I'd just cut the crap and not try to show my sickening face to these people. Coz it's pretty obvious that I AM SO NOT LIKED.

Sou, I am not sorry, though I'd say those who *were in the wrong company* (and kinda got the hint) prolly did not deserve the 46A bitchtreat. But oh well. If you're in a group, its all for one.

I took the train home with Tabby, and when we were approaching a certain station, I said to Tabby "skarly my dad boards the train eh.." (coz he works at the offce building right next to it) And guess who walked into the exact same cabin like two seconds later?

The dad.

I told you, soap opera to the max. Its like, so directed and stuff, its scary. I do not wish to elaborate, thanks, coz it makes me feel a wEe bit kablooey. Haha. Just thank gawd I wasn't rubbing shoulders with some dude. What a protagonist.

Yes Vengey, I do miss Y.R!

6 comments:

Vengelyne said...

You sound so nasty... lol... I think you're just suffering from Wallace-withdrawals. =P

Nashe^ said...

hahahaha.... oh what the heck!

Anonymous said...

heya nashe..... dian here...

i think i know who wallace is..but... haha..cant be too sure! tell me laa!! i suck at guessing!

Anonymous said...

Nurun Nashriah, i hate classroom politics... they suckk!!

but does add some who0o0 to life. haha. ok im crapping. hope the person who should feel the blow really gets a hint. ;)

Nashe^ said...

@ Dian : hey gal. nice to hear from ya after 25 years or so... sorry, i cant tell! You dont know the dude. hehz. but call me if you want. tata. =)

Nashe^ said...

@ Ah Jian : Oh, totally, jian. havent seen her for.. hmm... about 40 hours now! hehe..

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive