Peachy
Just peachy.
Gromit's owner is depressed again.
And there's nothing I can do.
Rid the world of myself, maybe.
Coz its hard to live with yourself knowing that the person you care for so much is hurting inside.
And maybe, just maybe, I should stop calling him Wallace...
Coz what is the real Wallace character without that huge smile?
The title doesn't fit anymore.
is it possible to love the one who hates you?
thanks for telling me about it, Saffy. I appreciate it, but somehow I wish you hadn't told me.
Sorry, comments section is closed at the moment.
Coz no comment any smart person wishes to make can really reflect what is really going on. You can tag though.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson
