Over My Head. And Yours, Too.
Let's rearrange
I wish you were a stranger I could disengage
Just say that we agree and then never change
Soften a bit until we all just get along
But that's disregard
Find another friend and you discard
As you lose the arguments in a cable car
Hanging above as the canyon comes between
And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless.
Without a sound we lose sight of the ground
In the throw around
Never thought that you wanted to bring it down
I won't let it go down till we torch it ourselves.
if you get it, you get it. if you don't, you don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

3 comments:
let me answer your qn in your prev post..
is it possible to have someone you hate?
hurhur..
wasnt it you who told me things somehow ususally stem from hatred?
Anyway, please sing that song to me. HEHEHE.
THAT SONG. THAT SONG. THAT SONG. NO, NOT THIS. THAT.
Our class is now polluted with SINGERS.
but theres just some sad person who cant sing, but always always singing.
Yes, its that PERSON. The name starts from the Letter A.
I THINK..
it's not me..
I think..
you know who I am talking about.
Or perhaps, BOTH the A(ss) cant sing.
SUMBANG SERAK SUMBANG SERAK.
Aiite. see you sitting in sch next to me tomorrow.
lalalala.
Post a Comment