Je suis desole

So...a big "i'm sorry" to those uninformed of the early departure of thatzfierce... I'm so touched that a couple of you said that I shouldn't change it coz you've gotten so used to synonimising me to that tagline. Really, THATz fierce. Considering how I didn't even plan on making a blog much less creating a name when I visited blogger.com.

But you know the deal... Nashe is fickle, and needs refreshers. And to cap it all, she's currently obsessed with France. So yeah.. a near translation of the new name would be "the Parisian one". More suited to Parisian girls. Which, lest the bunch of you don't know, is exactly what I plan to be in the future.

Honestly, I need a bigger playground than Singapore. Think about it. You can't go rollerblading here without bumpin into an old lady. You can't go skateboarding without stopping every few metres to get past some grassy pavement. The parkour environment is NOTHING compared to Lisses in France or even Cambridge in UK.

Europe wants me.
I need Europe. Badly.

And I checked out the new Nokia N71 just now. Great phone. It's what my current Nokia 7260 wants to be when it grows up. But then again...

5 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hey, I've already got your new link fixed on my blog! I didn't have any trouble with the link you sent me by email, even with my blog template change-over. :-)

Glad you like my new template, Nashe. I really love flowers, and I looked through literally thousands of pics before I settled on that one. :-)

And I have an LG I got in April, so I won't be phone-shopping anytime soon.

Keep working toward France. You can do it, girl! ;-)

R. Neandra said...

heyz....
i thought u said u have a special place in your heart for 7270..hahah!!

funny lar.

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : Merci for editting my link. Yeah i really do like the new template. Flowers and all. Must've been a chore for your eyes while choosing the graphics! Wahaha...

And FRANCE!! Hahaha..i'm more obsessed than ever, i think its like creeping my friends out.

Nashe^ said...

@ dodi : Wakaka. Yes,and i still do. Vive la 7270. hehe.

But you see, a (new)phone's not majorly high on my shopping list at the moment. So are clothes, accessories and other random stuff. You think go France and live in Paris cheap-cheap one ah? Huhuhhu.. Furthermore, i aint working...
So yeah. Nokee N71 can wait long long ahh!

Ps; on ya blog kan, its NIZ???? wtf!! Who the fung is that?

Anonymous said...

babe, you have been selected to go to germany. dang, im all green-eyed. hahaha. well, it isnt france, but it is EUROPE. hahaha. =)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive