iJc in Europe?

The Humanities department in my shool is like planning to go on a trip to Europe! Coolness!

Guess where?

Its a culturally rich country...
Gorgeous scenery in some parts...
Un-easily-pronouncable language...
There's lotsa people speaking French there...

the country is....


Germany.

What the fugly fuck!!! Can you like, get any closer to my France and NOT be there??
Sigh. So close (to France) yet so fuckin far.

A max of thirty students (out of 300+) will be allowed to go. And this lucky(?) 30 will include History, Geography and Economics students. So you can expect a mad scramble for places from all 3 groups. But too bad, only one-tenth will be able to. *sniggers*

So the teachers are like saying, only those who have been doing consistent good work, those who hand in their assignments on time or those who have made great improvement in their work will be selected to go. Hahaha...so now everyone who wants to go for the (study)trip are like, extra extra extra diligent. What wonderful motivation to do your essays! Who0tz. I don't even know when this pending trip is.

Hmmm. I don't see why the Econs kids have to go. Nor the Geog kids. The teachers should just bring the History people, since we're learning about Germany, Cold War, Hitler's Nazi thingamajig and all... Whatfuck are the Econs/Geog students going there for? Learn about German economy? Study German volcanic samples? Bonjour, Your Lameness but can you like klunking make way for the History kids..so they can knock off a piece of that Berlin Wall and soak up the Bolshevik atmosphere... Honestly, you guys have no business being there.

Go, History people!! Grab them places from them Econs/Geoggy dodobirds!
But... ich möchte nicht nach Deutschland gehen.

Sou.. I think I'll pass. Wake me up when you wanna bring me to Paris, Mr Mahmood and Loo Zhao Mian.
~Vive la France~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe, you have been selected to go to germany. dang, im all green-eyed. hahaha. well, it isnt france, but it is EUROPE. hahaha. =)

Nashe^ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nashe^ said...

now we come to he question.... do i wanna go to France, or do i wanna go to Europe?

Hmm..!

Vengelyne said...

Wow, Nashe. You got selected? *tepuk tangan* Tahniah! =D Have a good one.

R. Neandra said...

what selected? what? when u going?
u not going to germany rite?

europe sak!! Tanak kalah.

but yeah, tahniah for getting selected. wah..clever siak Nashe.

Anonymous said...

Wowee........ GERMANY!!!
u get to see Ballack ok...! and Oliver Khan!!!!! nooooo... not fair...

say 'YO' to Hitler and his moustach for me.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

So, are you going to Germany or not? It's not France, but it's still OUT OF S'PORE!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

PS: Sorry I wasn't on when you messaged me. I forgot to change my status to "Away" be4 I went to bed. I was TARD and went to bed early...well, early for me! Try me again tonight (your today) and maybe we can chat. :-)

Anonymous said...

"Europe wants me.
I need Europe. Badly"

haha. see, wish granted. Haha.

For france maybe after your A levels la..

go with me. =D

GOSH. NASH SOOO CLEVER right? Never study also.. "she's one of the TOP hist. student"

-shakes head-

Now, I gotta work as hard too. haha. =)

Nashe^ said...

@ Venge : Hahha...thanks! But hmm...the real selection is like next year? haha. Dont know if I'd still be one of the top next year.
=(

Nashe^ said...

@ Dodi : apenyer yang clever.... tsk. I said i dont think i'm going. Kau bace pakai mate ke tak ni? hahaha


@ Adrian : Hitler eh? wahahaha... i'd freak if he replies to my Hello. And yes, Oliver Khan. I cant remember how Ballack looks like, though. hehe.

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : Nah its ok. I was supposed to be doing my assignment at that time anyway. Hehe.

I don't think i'm going, actually... first of all, it'll just kill me to be so near to France and not be there. 2ndly, the plane tickets mega expensive! They cost five bombs! Hahha... 3rdly, I donnoe if i'll be selected next year, coz thatz when they'll really start putting down names. Sheesh.

But then again..it IS outta S'pore!
sigh.

Nashe^ said...

@ Abelina : WTF lah. I'm already saving like fucked-mad for France, and you want me to suddenly splurge it on some Germany study-trip?

'Tis not so easy, my friend.

And after A'Lvls then can talk about holidaying ah.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive