Back from Bahtera
Oui, i have returned. Hmm, like where should I start... Teehee. T'was an OK camp, i suppose. It's my house Rasalas against Taurus. Constellations-turned-animals. The Lion vs the Bull. ahahakz.. Anyhoodle, my class singlehandedly lost like 20 points for Rasalas. Damnations! Cuz we, being born dumb, misread the even dumber schedule and went to the wrong stations. And when we found that out, there was no time for us to complete all 4 activities. We missed 2! can u like believe it.. So we got penalised coz of that. (But we eventually won back some points from the Camp Commandant by being all teary and doing the pity-us-stupid-girls act. hehe)
I know the class missed 2 stations and my classmates were all heading to the bunk..but me, being the kiasu one, decided to join another class for this thing called the Challenge Pole..where u climb up approx 60 ft up a totem pole and at the top, u leap off and try to grab an acrobat's rod thingy. Fooiyo! Dilly accompanied me.
So anyways, I went up to the really cute instructor and asked if I could join the class (its a Taurus class btw) and be the last person to do it. Okiedokes, he agreed. As luck woulda had it, guess whose class that was?
....*jeng jeng jeng*...
Daughter Of K's!!! (lets call her DOK from now on) omfg... so she's my Bull enemy too eyh? Could it have gotten any worse, u ask. YES IT DID, i say. I was actually forced to let her fasten my harness.. Sigh. cuz before I came, she like, volunteered to be the instructor's helper or whatever. Disgusting... Boleh mati seh. geez. And when i was climbing up the pole, I heard that class asking Dilly my name. So they went "Go!/ You can do it!, etc..." I got so distracted and went "shut up lah!" at my supporters. Honestly...
ok, so i got to the top of the totem, right? sheesh. I waited a second too long and i ended up standing 60++ feet above ground (they put this tiny square plank at the top) for like 3 tooting mins. Even the class from the other end of the compound was cheering me on! Coz everyone was ready to wash up and I was still stranded at the top of the stupid totem. How radical.
The suspended horizontal acrobats' rod was like staring at me from six ft away.. I'm supposed to leap off and grab it?! Wth. My legs were quivering, the totem was shaking. From below, the instructor was going "Come on! You've got 3 strong guys holding your rope! Just jump!!" oh.my.god. the 3 big-size, geeky-looking guys waved freaky-jovially at me from below. Decent enough. I yelled an unnecessary "Can I trust yooo...!?" and DOK suddenly replied from the bottom of the pole-"You can trust ME!!"
I was afraid that hooting with laughter would make the pole quiver even more so I just shut up and ignored the lil interjection. Hello? The image of her hands grabbing me when I fall is NOT an encouraging thing. Then someone screamed-"Do it for Taurus!!" and i was all like "I'm from RASALAS!!" whoopz.
Anyhooz, the instructor counted 1-2-3 and i jumped right off before I could change my mind again. AaAhhH!!!Huhu... That. was. suicide. I've never felt anything like that! man.. It was like my fate rested in the rope and the muscled arms of those Taurus boys. Trust is the key, baybeh. Trust. (and my thanks to the 3 dudes,yeah.)
And the class down there was clapping away..mad! Huhu. Cool lah. major cool. You guys should do it. G0! Now! Do it! heh heh.
And seriously, thats all I feel like letting out coz the kayaking sucked, rafting sucked, breakfast sucked. Plus, i screamed bloody murder at almost every 50-foot pole station so you wouldn't wanna know all about that. hehe. And erm, I refuse to think about the campfire either coz I feel like killing myself each time I remember what we did. (got,lah..some stuff.)
Oh, wait wait! It was a battle between the Rasalas lion and Taurus bull(shit) right? Guess who won? ...
i'll give you a clue..
"Rasalas! What do lions eat?!"
"LIONS EAT BEEF!!"
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

10 comments:
Ah, Nurun,
But you were making memories, girl! LOL ;) Seriously, it's the things like this that stick in your mind, not the perfect hair days and cute outfits. You'll remember this camp long after you've forgotten those days where nothing remarkable happened. :)
You did a good job describing your time at camp.....And in English, too!!
D, that sure was cool. ahahakzz.... though come to think of it, i've never quite had a good hair day! haha..
Oh woman! U back fom camp!!! i did the challenge pole thingie too... i screamed all the way down.
boo ya! ahaha
heloo... are you really from Singapore? that is nice, i've been there.
great posts. :>
DIAN: woman, i think I woulda screamed myself silly too, if not for the fact that my heart was stuck in my throat...! Wakaka.. hit me up sometime, yeah.
ANONYMOUS: Thanx. Hmmm...yes i'm from Sg. You been here eh? Cool. Come back again, then.
=)
Wah... macam nak bunuh diri aje lah.
But sounds fun all the same. ;-)
VENGY: yeah! memang rase mcm nak commit suicide gitu... hhahaha!
haha.... schweetness.
great. would have been fun!
N goood song...
NASIR: oh, totally. & thanks aiite!
Post a Comment