I'm BAACCKK / twins edition
Yes yes... it's been a long absence. Ever since i've started in Innova Junior College, things have been sooo hectic! Been coming back in the afternoons, and by then i'd be too beat to switch on the comp. geez.. Started lectures just today and im already feeling the tugs. I'm tellin ya..i don't think I belong to Singaporean orthodox education. Why can't I just study what i like; and not slave on in Maths? FUCK LOGARITHMS!!! (if you know Log, then you feel me) I know the govt tryna be secular for us to have an all-rounded education and shit, but man... I fail to see how a good grade in MATHS(maths!forgodssake) should be the one to get you thru your ARTS degree. Sheesh. Or maybe im just too naive? Gag-ness.
ANyhoo...for those *tooties* who emailed me for more MYSTERIES (see "The Philosopher's Stone") yes i know i kinda promised you dudes and dudettes so...lemme tell ya about erm, the unexplainable, perplexing NATURAL mystery that surrounds twins. Identical twins.
Don't identical twins fascinate you? They do me.
So anyway, there was this pair of twins separated at birth. Both incidentally, were named James by their adoptive parents. When both were 40, they arranged a meeting.(they discovered their twindom.) MAN! The similarities they found out were AMAZING- -
=Both had grown up with adoptive brothers called Larry.
=Both had dogs called Troy.
=Both married women called Linda.
=Both divorced respective Lindas.
=Both subsequently married women named Betty.
=Both had first sons named James Alan.
=Both had the same pump attendant and part-time sheriff jobs.
There are like 10 more simis listed but i won't write them all down. Huhu.
Then there were the Kennedy twins- Grace and Virginia. When they learnt to talk at 17 months, they apparently created their own language! haha... Grace only responded to the name 'Poto' and Virginia called herself 'Cabenga'. HUH? This carried on till they were seven...coolios.
But my fave twin case is Greta and Freda Chaplin of 1980. They lived together all their lives and had weird fixations which i won't mention. Then they were actually brought in to court to be researched on. And G & F answered all questions in long, unrehearsed sentences- SIMULTANEOUSLY. Can u like believe it? That'z WOW. In unison! cool. One of their explanations was,
"We are so close that we are really one person. We know exactly what each othet is thinking because we are just one brain."
AMAZING! But they were a bit mad coz they actually burst out crying when a psychologist suggested they used two different bars of soap. How whack is that? ahakz. (They been using exact same stuff all their lives) No wonder both died virgins.
HAHAHA! I didn't say that....
Oh god, I 'waste' so much brain power on learning things I don't have to know...heh. [oh, hope you like this new song at the back]
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

7 comments:
For whatever it's worth, I am fascinated by useless trivia like that, too, and I have already read all that info at diff times.....So if your interests are kinda lame....that means mine are, too!!
As for math---I hate it and it hates me. Give me some literature or some science any day. Yeah, I know, a lot of science uses math, but I just ignore that useless stuff and get to the good stuff, lol.
Just remember you have to suffer thru some junk to get to your goal, and resign yourself to plugging along till you reach your destination. Oh, yeah, it is acceptable to belly-ache and complain occasionally about the injustice of it all, too......Doesn't do any good whatsoever, but it does make it a little more bearable.... :)
HI Kitti.....if you want to know about HNT...go to http://osbasso.blogspot.com/
and check it out,. and join us every Thursday!
Twin-thought. Priceless.
Twins together form language, twin-speak. Twins are many revelations.
Nothing is useless.
I think it's interesting that when one twin dies before birth, the other often has a feeling that something is missing.
Thanks for commenting on "The Pansi Files."
By the way, don't know if it's something about internet servers or what, but I never hear any music on your site.....???
I would be interested in hearing your music. I enjoy all kinds of music, including what my 18 yr old listens to. :)
DIANE: yeah..enrich ourselves with worldly knowledge, i say! I seriously need adjusting to Maths. And the music..something went wrong with my uploading, so it's whack sometimes! haha
JOSEPHINE: Glad you find twins fascinating too, yeah! Its really amazing..
Post a Comment