Fashionistak
Wow! How cool am I..? I realize I can practically write all those fashion pages in CLEO..
I mean, I went shopping; and bought cropped pants. Then i decided to get a copy of CLEO too. And hey! Look! They said "Cropped pants or capris are so in this season." God I am amazing.
Second time? I remember going out with M'liene that day. We went to Miss Sixty, talking about brown stuff; and I pointed out this lil brown mermaid skirt to M'liene. Her classic rection of "Eew! NO! I'm not wearing a skirt!" aside, tHAt actual skirt was actually featured in another month's CLEO! (Mermaid skirt, $69, Miss Sixty) God, I am amazing again.
Third time? I looked in my wardrobe and realized that I have very few striped stuff. (I don't particularly like stripes, tho) So, was thinkin of going out to get some striped tees or somethin...But i just flipped thru Malaysia's CLEO, and they were all about stripes. Coolio!
Ok, it might have been a couple of shitty coincidences but huhu.. And its so cool that when i was thinkin of getting heels for myself on my b-day, the newspaper URBAN copy featured a HUGE range of womens' shoes. Whoootz! I guess you can be a bit too in-tune with fashion sometimes.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

6 comments:
You go girl, Miz Super Stylee!
Hey, that little kitty is sooo cute I can hardly stand it!
At 42, fashion lies near the bottom of the list as far as interests for me. Jessica, my 18-year-old daughter, however, would like to be right in the center of every fashion fad that comes along. American teenagers as a general rule are very fashion-conscious, and mine is no exception.
I love it when I stumble upon fellow SG bloggers who write well. :)
yohoo, jos here. looks like its possible to bypass the lack of a tagboard eh, haha. Maybe you should write into Cleo soon? Lol
BAREFOOT MISTRESS: yea thanks! ahaa..i went gaga for the kitty too!
DIANE: Her name's Jessica? Yeah the whole fashion thing is sooo expressed in your American movies..
GHETTO BIITCH: aww... yoo so nice..lol. MERCI!!
TOR/JOS: Hmm...i changed ma mind! I dont think i wanna be a writer anymore.boo
Post a Comment