OUTDATED DJs

How come radio DJs nowadays are so outdated? u noe, when they say they have the latest news on celebs and stuff? its all BULL! seriously...not to brag or exaggerate, but i swear to gAwD i heard it like, 24 hours before. Why is it nEwS, again? Haizzz...dang lame. They got da fricken guTs to sound all excited and burstin with surprise when i bet half the world has known about that stuff they call "news".
Remember Brad & Angelina having a baby? Like, all over Sinagpore (not to mention, the gLobE) people have already read about it online or in the papers.. and there the DJ is going "stay tuned for the latest Brangelina update!!" PLEASE! after the "announcement", i bet they go all puffy in the studio thinkin that nobody else in the region reads newspapers or has internet access.
What are these DJs paid for again, if they can't do their own bloody research? They're simply rippin' off stuff from the local newspaper.. In that case, journalists and radio presenters can just swap their jobs around. i think its more acceptable for the papers to repeat certain info, rather than the radio airing out stale crap to the listeners.. no? i mean, u can choose whether u wanna read a certain article by scanning the headline or first few sentences..but on radio, the decaying news is like, chucked at your ears; And before u know it, ur getting all irritated coz your brain is repeating "i've heard that yesterday!"
Recycled gossip. Help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First post is a rant about DJs? Wow :P

Nashe^ said...

I can't believe you went back to this! LOL

Nashe^ said...

This post was actually from my first blog. I just transferred some of those posts here so the fonts/wording are kinda funny.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive