BECAUSE I CAN
Bad parts of the month so far:
- Got stranded in the middle of nowhere on New Year's
- Engaged in inappropriate behaviour
- Got into bad arguments
- Had my name unregistered for all classes this semester (ffffuuu)
- Got angry at inefficient school secretaries
- It's been raining non-stop! I'm been having the flu every other day!
- Due to said rain, most plans to head to the beach have been temporarily scrapped.

- Waking up with nowhere to rush to.
- Got to watch professional Britney impersonations (a whole concert with a fake Britney fuckyeah!).
- Watching DVDs, sitcoms & other TV shows all day BECAUSE I CAN.
- Spending beyond my means.
- Been eating ice-cream everyday (not kidding, I have 3 pints of B&J in my freezer at any one time)
- I can still go to the beach with an umbrella...right?
Okay I can't help bringing up the beach again. After all I'm Singaporean! I was born on an island! I need to be near the sea! HUAAAHH!!
Daily rain really isn't my thing, obviously. Besides making me sick and bored, it makes me wanna snuggle up under the blanket with the man I love and that man is currently...non-existent. I can't be indoors alone like this without going nuts.
NEED. THE. BEACH.
How's January treating you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

13 comments:
you need the beach pasal kau boyan. anyway i'm going to the beach on the 20th whether it rains or not YOU HEAR MEH?!! ^^
Enero has been ok so far. No scuffles yet ;)
I think it's awesome that Singapore is a city yet surrounded by water. You don't get that a lot. Lucky you.
When i first saw the word "ENGAGED" i was ready to jump up and down screaming with joy. hahaha! Sorry to hear about the rocky start to your year but things will get better... especially with the amount of ice cream you've been having. Please eat for me... since i am on a strict portion controlled diet until July. hahaha!
Aww Nashe I've been sick for the last few days, too. Not good, not good at all. I miss my senses of taste and smell :((
On the other hand, I am intrigued by the Britney impersonations! I wanna see!!! :D
I missed ya! Sorry to hear it's been raining. Here in Spain it is still very cold. hOpe u Get to see the sea soon! :)
spending beyond your means = happy. of course :D
catch you later.
If I were having a blond moment I would ask if you got home on New Year's! Instead I'll just say I'm glad you got home and that the inappropriate behavior hasn't gotten you into too much trouble. Or was it fun??? Maybe that deserves a post of its own! =)
i don't understand why secretaries these days like.... very inefficient. i mean, aren't they hired because they are/can be organized?
btw, i hope the rain will go away soon.
wait, actually, i hope the rain wont stop. because i want the city to flood. so that i dont have to come to work. so that i can wake up with nowhere to rush to and watch tv shows all day because i can.
hwa hwa hwa hwa wha
gila.... :P
You've been eating ice cream everyday? Yum! Can I have some. Oh by the way Nashe, a friend of mine is going to Singapore this June. What's your favorite color? Are you free this June?
January is treating me so so...
Lady if you moved to Vancouver you would DIE.
It literally rains here everyday throughout the winter.
I envy you're life right now. I'd trade it for mine, where I have to wake up early and serve dumb customers who have nothing else better to do than make big messes for me to clean up.
And yes, "My Chick Bad" is a good song haha HA!
;)
herro nasshyyyy! that is all.
Aw, I didn't realize there were so many "bad parts" of your month! Well, other than your classes being messed up.
But seriously, having all that time to do what you want BECAUSE YOU CAN sounds like amazingsauce. I wish I could do that. I'm seriously tempted to take a day off work just to STAY IN MY ROOM AND DO NOTHING. Is that sad? But I just want to like... read and watch TV and eat ice cream.
Mmm... ice cream...
Post a Comment