All I Have to Do is Dream
From Wikipedia:
A lucid dream is a dream in which the sleeper is aware that he or she is dreaming. A lucid dreamer can actively participate in and manipulate imaginary experiences in the dream environment. Lucid dreams can seem extremely real and vivid, depending on a person's level of self-awareness during the lucid dream.
Can anyone else do this? Because I can. And it is seriously fucking awesome.
Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

18 comments:
Interesting. I don't think I can do that. How do you manipulate the dream situation? o.o
@ Ortega: I'm not sure I can explain. But think of it as controlling the events that take place. Once I realize that I'm walking around in a dream, I can make anything happen.
But how do you REALIZE that 'Hey look I'm in a dream this ain't real'? And makin things happen? So you make things go your way? You say "I want an ice-cream" and an ice cream cone appears in your hand?
I wld really want to learn how. Could save me from loads of nightmares, lol.
@ Ortega: Yes, something like that! I can't tell you how I get around to realizing the non-reality of it, though.
But it's happened enough times for me to learn how to 'conjure' things up in a dream. It could be anything- objects, places, and most importantly, people.
Oh, please don't creep in my head and do crazy things with me, you psychic :P Although, if I were single, I'd probably say the contrary :P
Sometimes just before I wake up I fall into this half awake state and feel my bed but the dream is still going on in my head and my eyes aren't open and I can't move my body.. so I guess I am still asleep.. but not.. and in those situations I can manipulate the dream.
But yeah, it's not something that happens often. Maybe once every 3-4 months.
@ MKL: I can't "get into [your] head" anyway! :D
@ Sco: You need to tell me more! Whooo.
Never done it, or maybe I cannot rmbr? It's amazing what some people can achieve in the dream state! I'm betting scientists don't believe this.
i am actually quite aware how fucking awesome it is. ;)
@ Izan: Obvy! They can't fully accept it, of course, but I'm telling you it happens ^^
@ putra: I know you know.
I get to experience this sometimes, usually when I'm very stressed. Apart from that, I like having no dreams when I'm asleep! :D ♥
hahah! yeahhh! sometimes i do that... you know how you wake up in the middle of an awesome dream and you go back to sleep to continue it and make things happen? fun stuff! but sometimes, its so real its scary. like.. do you ever wake up crying because you were crying in your dream? !hahaha!
I am so jealous!!! I can;t even remember my dreams, much less guide them. Unfair.
But I make up for it. Before I go to sleep I daydream a little--and that can be pretty awesome too!!! LOL
um i don't think so but then i only sometimes remember my dreams so maybe i can! yea!!!
Just like in Inception? That was a brilliant movie!
@ uhlainey: It happens the best when I'm sick! haha
@ Rick: Daydreaming before sleep...I do that a lot!
@ Krissy: Haha! Inception wasn't totally about lucid dreaming (and obviously doesn't work the same way) but yea, it's something like that. I do have to do some 'designing' if I want to control it. I sound nuts now but..whatev!
I know this has happened to me on many nights but I get too scared to participate in my dream any further because I might not wake up. I get scared and I wake up screaming even if my dream wasn't particularly scary.
oh my Gosh, isn't that scary? I always forget what I dreamed about
Post a Comment