This post is disorganized.

Hello again, guys. Exams are over. Along with my 2nd year in university. It's like a weird milestone. You mean I'm halfway through with this college thing? Like seriously? Woah.

My parents just left for Malaysia to attend a wedding and my siblings have hightailed it to my aunt's place, leaving me alone with a bunch of novels and lots of chocolate. I totally don't mind this arrangement at all, really.
Also, I have the kitchen to myself. YAY!

This solitary life is not about to end anytime soon, just FYI. I've been frazzled for the past few weeks, so I'll be here catching up with myself, while 90% of the people I know have booked holiday tickets to Europe, Australia and America.

With my dwindling funds, I guess it's still not my time to travel yet but tis okay. All in due time, all in due time... (I wouldn't actually be able to travel for long periods of time, since I have certain things to do for the *cough* Youth Olympics. Don't tell anyone I'm a pole-vaulter, k?)

And since I have a few months off, I hope to to get visited by the workout fairy at least once or twice a week. It might not result in a bikini body but at least I won't morph into a pig. And just because you ain't sick it doesn't mean you're healthy, right? Here's hoping I get my regimen sorted.


To ensure I get out of the house at some point of time instead of hibernating in my room, I have a post as a substitute teacher at my former school but I'll only be doing that gig whenever I feel like dealing with 7-12 year olds. Yes kids, Ms Nashe might be back to teach you English and Malay.

I'd like to see this little big guy again, too. Been way (WAY) too long.


So yeah, that's about it. What will you be up to?

15 comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

still working...... nothing much.

oh yeah, have a blast being a sifu. hehee. spank those kids who dont want to listen to you =D

flashman said...

I'll just be working and helping out with my cousin's wedding. :) Good luck working out. The baby's so cute. You're doing things for YOG? Are you one of the volunteers?

putra said...

aww look at satoshi... he's unbelievable. anyhoo solitude actually sounds fun there. i know you'll be busy in the kitchen! may will be a blast, no matter. ^^

Ricademus said...

Where have all the pecans gone?
In my belly, every one.
When will they ever learn?
When will they evvvvvver learn?

ScoMan said...

Congrats on surviving your second year.

Kicking back in silence with chocolate and some good reading sounds like a good way to unwind after the stress of exams.

Ortega said...

Wow that is one cute kid. What will you be doing for Youth Olympics? I'm really not goin to believe you pole-vault!

SassyGirl said...

Sounds like being alone is just what you need. Congrats on finishing second year!
I am one of those people going to Europe. I'm sorry. Wait, no I'm not. Been waiting for this trip my entire life! Ok, slight exaggeration, but still. Definitely excited.

maszz said...

ok i won't tell anyone you're a pole vaulter. or a swimmer.

satoshi = <3

M'Liene M'Lina said...

LET'S PARRRTAAYYY! :D

nitia/ monto said...

AWWW that cute little baby is japanese? but he has unfair skin? ohh i guess that makes him look sooo cute i wanna pinch himmm

krissy ♥ said...

Cute baby!! :)

After you've consulted the Workout Fairy, can you also send her my way? I've been comfort eating these days and it's baaaad. I wanna stay with my 86lbs skinny self forevaaaa :D

bananas. said...

woohoo! congrats on finishing your second year!!! let the workout fairy attack! ha! and then send her my way. k thanks.

TG said...

Looking fwd to see how your work-out fairy visits you :P I begged so hard, but she doesn't want to visit me :)

rachaelgking said...

I would LOVE a workout fairy, please.

And congrats on finishing!!! :-)

Andhari said...

My work out fairy has been cruelly taken away from me by the corporate world. UGH. Let me know how yours go.

Oh and please, go to Jakarta. Just for a weekend if you can't stay too long at least?*pouts*

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Am&eacute;lie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive