¿Aceptan tarjetas de crédito?
Hola, amigos. In case you're wondering, my first Spanish class didn't go extremely well. It wasn't horrible or anything; it was just... okay.
The teacher's muy thick accent aside, it was a right chore having to restrain myself from making all my remarks in the other European language. And it was/is another task altogether to switch accents and alter pronunciation.
Maybe my heart's not in it yet, y'know? I had a talk with the school's French coordinator and he was actually willing to take me back into Français(!!) but unfortunately the timeslot for his Level 4 class clashes with my main modules. Did you hear my hard heart cracking? Yes, you did. And all he could say was "Ne pleure pas..." [/"don't cry"]
(-.-")
Aaahhhh well. I'm getting a new Spanish instructor on Thursday and hopefully I'll have mustered up enough enthusiasm by then! Lets go, Castellano! Uhh... vamos, right? Yea.. VAMOS, Nash!
I shall be back.
Ps; remember the woogly bus ad I mentioned in this post? The one which may or may not be my former flame? Yeah. I managed to take a picture of it. And now I feel haunted.
Pps; I was the guest blogger over at the Insomniac Lolita's on Monday, lest you didn't know! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


26 comments:
muy bien (i dont know what im muy bien-ing aboot.) The best i could do was "je parle castellano" 0___o
ah oui. SI. VAMOS amiga!
aside: on y va! (we speak catalan, yaw.)
@ Masth: On y va my ass! Don't do this to me. Tu parles Catalan huh? Moi, je parle Euskera. ^^
Et au fait? "Je parle Castellano" was my original title!
si es verdad que tu eres guapa, yo te voy a poner gozar. Tu tiene la boca grande dale ponte a jugar!
still makes me laugh all the time. you'll do great, bebe.
@ Putra: Gracias, mi hunneh. What are you doing here? You said you're busy. :(
i have just the thing you need:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSdh_UNFR6A ;)
Good luck with your Spanish. I'm sure you will be able to master it same as you did French. You're skilled in languages, that's for sure.
cant help you there bebeh. I'm a bit jakun with languages. Or is the correct word "bebal".
Argh whatever.
but one thing for sho though, if you're going to spain, I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO GO WITH YOU. Spanish-ing, if you know what I mean. HAHA.
Yo no hablo español...nada!
Hope the new instructor inspires you. Ummm, would tall, dark and handsome help or hinder you??? =)
don't feel bad...i was raised with spanish spoken to me all my life and i still never learned it. i understand the heck out of it though.
nashty, tu me vuelves loco, al punto que yo siempre estoy pensando en nosotros...En nosotros quiero hacer las cosas que te hacen contenta, tu eres mi reina, mi sol, mi mundo, mi amor.
;)
@ Manju: *dies!!!*
@ MKL: I really hope so!
@ Ejannz: You know I know you know. ^^
@ Rick: The previous instructor was QUITE the hottie. teehee. The new one is a woman!
@ Bananas: Good for you! Thinking of taking it up again? :)
@ Anon: Would you be proud of me if I told you I understood all that without a translator? ;)
I haven't learnt a language for years. I don't remember any of it.. except the swear words. That's the important stuff to remember.
If I'm in Italy, I want to know if people are calling me a shithead.
I hope you find that advice useful to your current dilemma (I guess the advice was, at least learn the swearwords.. or maybe you should swear at the Spanish teacher in French. That would be funny)
Wooooh! i have always admired your ability with languages. Spanish sounds sexy! U can do it.
@ ScoMan: Haha, swear words are difinitely important! I'll see what I can do...
@ Ayu: Yeah, thanks for the positivity :)
@ flash: Thanks for the encouragement! I got class tomorrow... =3
I love both French and Spanish. Me and an ex-friend used to speak to each other in a mixture of both. We called it Frenish. Aww, I miss that.
My spanish isn't awesome but it will do if you want beginner help :) Good luck, nashty!
wooohoo. You will now be doubly irresistible since you will definitely master the art of both the romantic & sexy language. Heh..
hola nashe! hablas espanol un poquito! ay caramba. hehehehe...Gosh, I remember Spanish class. That was soooo fun. I only took it for 2 semesters though. I'm actually thinking of learning spanish again, planning on getting a one on one tutor. =) Good luck with your Spanish class sweetie. you can do it!
@ Nic: I would miss that, too. :)
@ Ortega: Gracias!
@ Mally: We'll have to see how it goes...
@ Mel: I think I'll be taking this for only 2 semesters, too. Good luck with your spanish endeavors! :]
Trade, dude. TRADE. Spanish is the sexiest language for me and there's nothing I want more than a hot buff latin man to play with ahhaha seriously. I listen to too much PITBULL :D
All the spanish words I know are inappropriate though, example :
"Papi rompe el bumper"
BAHAHAHAHA
Everdearest Nash,
Es que je peux aller a la toilet, s'il vous plait?
hahaha! that's pretty much my fave line from learning french and i know i have so many grammatical errors in it. can't blame me, its been almost 6 years! =S
@ Andhari: I've only been practicing the dirty stuff so far, so I know what you mean! Me vuelves loco! xD
@ Kym: Haha! C'est bien, Kym... Allez aux toilettes, alors! heheh :))
Love LOL cats! This one fits perfect with your post, made me laugh!
hmm...do you suppose its because you know french its harer. so glad i did not go into learning a language - its so tough. compliment :P
@ Kate: I know right! lol!
@ Pink: Ahhh French actually helps a lot, but I just feel so lazy to learn anything new formally.
Post a Comment