Bliss = Found
Went to The Ion yesterday with a few friends to look for birthday presents for some September babies. None of us have been to town for like, two weeks since Ramadhan started, so it was kinda like meeting an old flame or something.
I'm tellin' ya. Operation Birthday Presents was almost completely displaced. What a huge mistake to enter the supermall via the Wisma Atria underpass. Three amazing brands on the same level- two were next to each other, one was right opposite.
It was a frickin Bermuda Triangle of my whims. And I was trapped.
I was distracted from our mission by the 2 stores next to each other, but the one right opposite was where I lost what's left of my marbles. I won't name it, but that store has been my downfall since it came to Singapore years ago. (If you're my fan/follower on Plurk you'd totally know what store that is by now.)
But this outlet? This outlet at The Ion? Is my soulmate. The one who gets me. The stirrer of my loins.
Honestly. Do the words "like a woman possessed" mean anything to you? Coz for an hour or so, that woman was me. Someone actually asked, "Were you even aware that you did a twirl between the aisles?"
Yeah duh!
I thought it only happened in my head, though. LOL. Boo ya. (Stop judging me; at least it was a sincere twirl.) Work with me here.
...
Not to brag, but the problem these days is that I have a bucket of cash. That's awesome and all, but I gotta put some away for those rainy days, right? I'm no Paris Hilton.
I don't really like it when I can actually afford too many things coz it's the ultimate cue for me to buy every single item that catches my fancy. My discipline is nowhere to be found.
CANNOT! It's been two months since I stopped shopping like a mad woman and the experience has been quietly gratifying. But yesterday at that place... I couldn't help myself. It was so orgasmic, I might have forfeited my fast! HAHA. I mean, that was the first time I had to be carried out of a store by a determined male friend. Carried, as in lifted off the ground and brought to the exit, as I was looking at another jacket.
How demeaning! Whatever it is, I'm going back there soon to get all the stuff that I didn't manage to get. That'll show him. Nobody carries the Nashty out of her favourite store!
Kapissshht.
On an unrelated note... I'll be at the Esplanade theaters later, watching something that I didn't get to watch 2 years ago. You want a hint? :)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

18 comments:
alright, we shall go to that place together, okay? The shopping, I mean. AND OMG. I'm so excited for later..I'm so sleepy but I can't sleep. Heh.
amazing. as usual. hahaha... i wish i'd been there to see you being carried out. :D
enjoy the ice performance, bebe!
and this is unrelated but damn i miss you.
OMG! Will you believe me if I say I rmbr that post?? I do!
I can't go to the Ion without getting lost aahhhh... The entrances so confusing!
@ M'liene: Yeah. I might have to take you there tomorrow. WHOOOTZ.
@ Putra: Where have you been, Putraku? :'(
@ Fairuz: Haha! I can find the entrances but not the exits!
i should have been there to join your twirl. that shop-which-should-not-be-named (if it is what i think it is - does it rhyme with sungai pulau?) is just behind my college. like literally behind. a three floor one at that.
and therefore the more reason for you to come here, babe? :P
Lol carried out of the stores? Mayne that's hardcore!
let's go shopping together! lol
That cracked me up and I lol-ed alone in Starbucks. And say no more about that store that you like. I already know what it is and can totally imagine the scene.
100% believable!
@ Ejannz: Technically, it's Pulau Sungai. ;) 3 floors??! Oh. My. God. Oh. My. God.
@ Andhari: Apparently we were late for our dinner reservation so.... SOBS. :'(
@ Rika: Time and date!
@ Izan: Of course. LOL
I'm glad you know the importance of saving money. Smart, smart girl :P You must thank your friend. He saved you from bankruptcy...
@ Ortega: You're right. But.. *teehee*
oh yes, the joys of shopping definitely can be very orgasmic. hahahaha...shame on you nashe for being carried out of the store. hahahahaha. what a sight that must have been. wish i coulda been there to snap a picture of you being carried out by your guy friend. hehehe
ASTAGA. Lol. But I think it's not so bad cuz that store is very you. Can't explain it. Lol.
OK OK, after hari raya, yes?! ;)
Btw u watched Swan Lake on Ice? I only heard about Cinderella one.
@ Mel: Noooo!!! Hahaha
@ Fai: I get that a lot. LOL
@ Rika: Look at my next post!
Oh my god .... that's hilarious LOL
BWARGHAHAHHAHA
Post a Comment