Confessions of a Flat-chested me

You know how I said in my previous post that my birthday didn't seem to have ended? Well I got another belated birthday present yesterday from someone whom I shall not mention.

It came in a box.
I wasn't wearing my glasses at the time and I didn't bother reading the words on the cover just yet. I just said thanks and walked away excitedly (coz I don't believe in opening gifts in front of the giver).

While walking away, I took a look at the back of the box (don't ask me why I looked at the back instead; I just did), and the words caught my eye-


Backed By SG$1 Million Product Liability Insurance.

Ho boy. I flipped it again to look at the front cover. It was...

(wait for it)...


Bust Defining Serum.

You can lower your eyebrows now, people. Quit making me uncomfortable here! Trust me, I was like, whut?? Then I couldn't stop laughing for a minute. Are you kidding me, bust defining serum or WHAT?! Thanks for implying all sorts of things about my upper body. Merci. Danke. Terima kasih.

Well anyhoo, with all the incredulity that I had, I tried it for kicks. These pharmaceutical creams and things have never worked for me. The instructions were a bit confusing but I guess I managed. It felt sticky when I first applied it, but it got better after a second. It smelled really good, too. (No, seriously.)
Oh, I kinda over-applied on my left bebe and now it feels weird. HAHAHAHA... (Why am I telling you guys this, again? Geez.)

BUT! I've tried it a couple of times now, and I must admit that it has some noticeable results. Maybe it's coz the formula had a lot to work on with me so any slight change becomes quite obvious.
I just hope none of my friends who read this start looking at my chest the next time we meet. I mean that would be like, WTF? LMAO LMBO. (figure that out yourself)

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAY. Marchian babes will have huge assets together! Get me an ass defining serum pronto, pls. HAHAHAHA.

I wonder what will happen if i apply to mine?

Nashe^ said...

@ Liene: I so do not want to think about it, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey where are those before-after pictures? We need picturess!!

Anonymous said...

LMBO??????? I hope you don't. If i'm right in guessing what that is! =P

Unknown said...

thanks for commenting on my blog.

Like said in other comments. Before and after pics lol only messin.

I'd be skeptical about using creams, without looking up side effects online. check it out before over using it

the girl in stiletto said...

ngah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. let me know if you're one cup up, i may want to give it a try LOL. and let me know the side effects too ngeh h ehe he eheheh.

Andhari said...

HAHAHAHAHHAA wow I might need it too, thatd make me a REAL lolita lmao

Nashe^ said...

@ Izan: Shut up you =p

@ Ortega: How bout I ROFL?

@ Mal: No side effects just yet, but yeah I won't over-use it don't worry. Hahahaha.

@ Stiletto: I'll keep you guys updated. Teehee.

@ Lolita: Nah you don't need it, Lo! XD

Anonymous said...

trust me it never works! it worked when you constantly apply the cream but when you stop, the boobs will deflated. hahaha..

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Wahahaha...Kudos to you for sharing that with the whole blogosphere. lols...Maybe I need to buy one of those too. hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

I'm totally laughing now! LMBO... laugh my boobs off? Nashe don't!! xD

Nashe^ said...

@ Nitya: ZOMG! I hope that won't happen to me, eh Pray for me kay. Haha.

@ Chinky: Trust me Mel, just compare yourself to me and you'll see that you don't need it!

@ Just: Haha! Good for you for figuring that out! -LMBO-

(T) (H) (B) said...

I stopped using mine.. Lazy... zzz

Nashe^ said...

HAHAHAHAHA... It's only been 2 days and I've forgotten to use it!

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...

Oh sweet Lord, I cannot believe you post this here...you're such a brave flat-chested girl...xD
hmm maybe I should try the serum...you should do a review on that serum next time...maybe next month...to keep the readers and the person who gave the present updated...hahaha..I am so curious about what you have to say about the serum... xD muahahahahahaa

amor said...

If some friend gives me some breast serum, I would give it a try (for I am not so blessed with melon boobs, as well). But I'm not sure I'll post about it. lol

Nashe^ said...

@ Eunice: Of course, I'm brave. When you don't have chest, you gotta have SOMETHING! XD
Maybe I'll keep you guys posted. LOL

@ Amor: Well at least I'm not posting them before-after pictures! hahahahahahaha

floreta said...

hahaha i don't even know what that is, but can i try? :D

Anonymous said...

Mampoi!

Anonymous said...

That is just mind-blowing. Those stuff never work for me as well! Hope you see good results. That owl nearly shocked me. =p

Nashe^ said...

@ Floreta: If you think you need it, be my guest! :D

@ Fairuz: Mampoi lah hang!

@ Heloise: Thanks, Heloise. I forgot to use it last night though. Results may not come as fast. LOL

The Demigoddess said...

WHOA!!!! Hang on: So this actually works? Can you tell me how to get one? Email me puh-lease: demigoddess22@gmail.com.

Nashe^ said...

@ Demigoddess: I'm supposed to use it twice a day but I forgot to. So honestly, I'm not sure about the results. Don't worry aiite, I'll keep you guys updated on the uhm, progress. =)

slopmaster said...

whatever, I'm not kidding, I want before and afters!

I thought those creams fell under the growing your hair back category. At least yours smells good, unlike when George ordered that cream from China and it stunk.

sheeneevee said...

nyahahahaha.. i think i need one of those. :D so how is it now?

Nashe^ said...

@ Slop: My hair, though difficult, is thick enough as it is. Haha. And yes, thank god it smells good.

@ Shyn: I'm still figuring out how to 'measure' the difference!! (But I tried it out on another body part, and it works great.)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... people and their ideas of a "perfect" bday present.

LMBO??
laugh my boob off???

laugh my butt off???

Nashe^ said...

Laugh my Boobs off! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAA

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive