Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


11 comments:
Woman. Seriously.
frickin lol. get to steppin! get to steppin!
Sigh.
That's seriously your name on Msn huh...? It's pretty catchy sounding, i'll give you that. =D
LOL HAHAHAHHA :D thats silly, stupid, yet cute. hahah
{atalya}
pointelessness. i bet there's a whole lot more where that came from.
You're seriuzly never gonna let us know tanky's real name are ya. Haha. Keep up the good work.
Izan, nope. Nevah!
Mind boggling....
tank's real name?
- my lips are sealed -
^,^
u should probably keep it to yourself ah. tanky's name is too woah, nashe. it blew me away the first time i heard it. lulz. i mean, he has 3 names all to himself like some bruneian prince. if you include his dad's, that's 5 names. dude.
Post a Comment