Do feel free to embarrass my ass.
On the 14th of February...
Tanker: Hey, it's Valentine's Day today! Do you know what that means?So my romantic Valentine's Day date consisted of the T-Rex and me looking for a new swivel chair at Courts. Do say you're like, insanely jealous. On the way to the chair section, we passed the bunk beds. There was this particular bed which had a dangerously low railing around the top bunk. Relating to the earlier incident where I rolled off the bed while mummified, the Tankerchief said,
Me: It means I'm getting a huge box of fattening Swiss chocolates and a dozen stalks of useless roses, right?
Tanker: No, actually it just means that you can't be mad at me today.

Tank: Oh look at this, princess! You'd totally break your bones if you sleep up there.
Me (rolling my eyes): Actually, I think I'd prefer to be below.
Tank (after a contemplative moment): No, you won't.
Me: I'm telling you, I wanna be at the bottom.
Tank: Nah... You'll probably wanna be at the top.
Me: Whatever, okay? I wanna be at the bottom and that's that. Now shut your face and buy a chair.
Tank: You mean you've been lying to me all this while?!
Me: What do you mean?
Tank: YOU'VE ALWAYS TOLD ME YOU PREFER TO BE ON TOP, REMEMBER?
Nicely done, you assjob. The roaming shop assistants and some shoppers were like (0.o) as my face turned the proper shade of Chanel Le Rouge lipstick red. A giggling Caucasian couple was unsuccessfully hiding their laughing faces behind a bedside lamp, their shoulders shaking.
I decided not to dignify Tankerfuffle's callous remark by responding so I just walked away from there to seek refuge under a $300 wooden desk or something, while he collapsed on said bunk bed, wheezing with laughter. I told you, he's very romantic. I can't believe I left a perfect gentleman for this idiot.
I did get some Swiss chocolate later that night though. It lasted a couple of orgasmic hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

20 comments:
And just so you know... I NEVER told him I prefer to be on top. Nor anywhere else, for that matter.
Thanks and have a nice day.
I can't help thinking there's something going on with those 'chocolates'.
Hope ur chilled out now.
BTW:
I can't believe I left a perfect gentleman for this idiot....
Don't regret this, nashabella... You know what you had with Adamus couldn't last. At the very least, Tanker is amusing.
@Izan: Amusing at whose expense, though? Hahahahaaa.
Funneh shit. Forgive him lah, he's just a guy..
Which COuRTs did you go to?
what he's doing..is that he's declaring to the whole world that you're his. nicely done, indeed.
gotta respect the dude for coming up with that shit.
@ Flash: The huge one at Tampines. Or was it Bedok? The big one.
@ Putra: Well, I don't know what to say to that, really.
Hey I live near that place! haha... Did you check out Ikea next door?
I couldn't stop grinning and giggling reading all that!! I know you probly dont think it's as funny as shit but.. HAHHAH!
Aphrodesiac. All worth it eh?
selamat hari kasih sayang ;)
@ Flash: Oh really? I wanted to, but the CanTankerous One was against it. Says it's too girly or something.
@ Just: Urggh! Glad it could be of entertainment to some x)
@ THB: Oh you know how it is... ;)
@ Tea: Yeap! You too!
Ok, first thing, LOL!
But hey *I might annoy you with what I'm about to say*, days, months and years from now, you'll read this, remember it and laugh your ass off and that'll make you smile.
Second, I'm back in Blogger world :D
@ PLP: I have been convinced that, even though the laughter was at my expense, it was pretty funny. I'll admit. LOLZ.
I know you're back!
That sounds like something I would say to a friend but not a lover =/
And there's no shame in being a top, Nashe. Tank might be into pegging, you never know!
Thank you, Wooz. That will be all!
i told you to go to Ikea!! They have nicer chairs!!! ( and bunk beds...) It's not freaking too girly larh ohkayh. @_@
BOO YA!
Fucktard strike II
Post a Comment