The in-law.

Whenever my mother finds out I'm out with a guy, she'll tell me "You're a flirt like your grandmother."

She would be referring to her mother-in-law.

My mother has never had a good relationship with my paternal grandmother. It sucks coz La Mother will always be complaining to yours truly about what my dad's mom said or did to her. I actually think she's reading too much into the old woman's actions, but I guess that's just what paranoid people do.

Honestly, I'm tired of listening to her whine. Yes, my paternal grandma was a person with a string of men and a great many faults but do I really need to hear about it every other week? You're nowhere near perfect, either, Mother.

The only time my ears got any respite from my mother's bitching was 2-3 years ago when my grandma lived in Texas for a few months.

I think it's good that said grandmother moved to Australia a few days ago to live with my aunt for half a year. I'd be getting some peace around here.

4 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

LOL your grandma must be hot. LOOOLL

Anonymous said...

hello... just bloghopping... nice site.

i must agree with ur mom though, relationships with in-laws are not easy all the time.

Gadfly said...

Yeah. You love 'em. but sometimes it's hard not to tell them just to STFU >__<

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Am&eacute;lie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive