Tis the Season..

...to be tagged or something. Here we goes agains.


What is the meaning of your name?
I ain't telling.

What is your middle name?
Nash IS my middle name. I guess.

What is your last name?
I'm Malay. I don't have one.

What do your parents call you?
Either by my first or middle name.

What does your boy/girlfriend call you?
He calls me 'baby' 90% of the time, I think the dimwit's forgotten my real name.

What name do you use to introduce yourself?
Nash

Do people find it hard to pronounce your name?
Sometimes...yeah. Especially Chinese people.

Were you named after anyone?
Nope.

Have you ever wished you had a totally different name? If so, what?

A long time ago, yes. I don't know.

Who named you?
My dad. Edited by some imam at the mosque. Glad it got edited.

Would you like any additions to your name?
A "Princess" title in front would be nice. Lulz. I do wish I had a surname, though.


Which 5 people are you tagging?
~Masrois
~Ameliene
~Zee
~Michelle
~^Burger.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"..I think the dimwit's forgotten my real name."

oh so harsh on the hunk!

Nashe^ said...

I don't think I'm harsh, Jus... He's really not acting very bright right now.

Anonymous said...

HAHA. come on. you don't really want the Princess title.. if you really wanted it, you would have kept Adam [and married him].

Nashe^ said...

@ Putra: Oh dear god. PUTRA! HUSH! Seriously, sshhh!! wahahahahhaa

Gadfly said...

OK ... I want to know what your un-expurgated name was, and what it means.

And I want to make a "Princess THAT logo. LOL

Anonymous said...

Nash nash.. gampang sih. nikahin aja pria indonesia yang punyai surname... bisa langsung dapatin surname.

-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad: It differs only by one alphabet, actually... The meaning stays the same, regardless. No, not telling. LOL


@ R: That's the plan. Hehe.

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...

you're malaysian..I thought you are Indonesian...how can you speak avery good indo then??

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nashe^ said...

@ Eunice: I'm not Malaysian at all! I'm a Malay Singaporean... I've been in SG all my life.

My grandfather is half indo, half dutch. Many of my relatives speak indo, too.. so it's not that tough for me. :))

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...

ow..half dutch?? you can speak some dutch too then??? my dutch sucks so bad...

Nashe^ said...

Haha! I can't speak Dutch at all! The language never got passed down. LOL.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive