That's how we roll.
Life is turning out to be some kinda joke, really, among other things.
The issue with the one from the Darussalam isn't settled yet, but I pretty much made up my mind.
School is making me hysterical in so many ways. Sometimes the subjects get so interesting I can't get enough, and other times it's so pointless I feel like shooting myself. We decided to send messages in French to each other recently during a Phonetics & Phonology lecture, to keep ourselves awake. I hope you read well in French. lulz.
N : Salut! Vous vous appelez comment?
H : Salut! Je m'appelle Masrois! Et vous?
N : Je m'appelle Nashabella Bakkouri! Um, je suis demi singapourienne et demi française. J'ai un enfant, il s'appelle Tristan Régis. (It's actually the name of my PC) Vous avez enfants?
H : [Nashabella kepe!] Oh! Très bien! Vous avez une enfant?? Oh! Vous êtes mariée? Avec? Uh oui oui...(This part is obviously redundant.) J'ai un enfant aussi. Moi petite fille, elle s'appelle Lola Pamplemousse. Tristan Régis? C'est beau prénom!
N : Merci, je sais!! Oui, je suis mariée avec boxeur français de Muay Thaï, Rafik Bakkouri. Vous êtes marie? Hmm... J'habite a Paris avec ma famille (Rafik et Régis), mais j'ai un maison aussi a Nice (Cote D'azur) et Monaco. (Yeah frickin right.) Et vous?
H : Très bien... Wow, vous êtes riche beaucoup! Je suis mariée avec Jason Mraz. (Of course.) Il est un chanteur et musicien américain... Nous avez(??) un maison ici, Singapour, et un maison a Barcelone. Mais ma mon mari has to travel because of his work, so sometimes we follow, sometimes we just stay au Egypt. :)
N : Mon dieu! Vous parlez anglais?? Je parle anglais aussi!! Mon mari parle Thaï et anglais aussi... (Et français, bien sur.) Attends, vous vois (??) la! -- est-ce que Maziah? Hey! Bonjour Maziah! (/completely in our own world by now.)
M : Bonjour! Comment ca va?
N : Ça va bien... Quel est votre leçon ici? Masrois et moi, nous apprenons leçon de Phonologie. (fuckin duh) Et vous?
M : J'apprends Linguistiques as an électif (??). Je comprends leçon de Phonologie mais ne comprends pas leçon de Phonétiques Part Un. Vous attend leçon de français yesterday? Je suis malade et tired.
N : Oh! Vous êtes malade et fatiguée? Oh je vois...(Another redundant line.) Leçon de Phonétiques Part Un est FUN, no? x) Je n'aime pas leçon de Phonologie... =( Très boring! Et oui, nous nous allons leçon de français, mais pas leçon make-up... hehe. We must meet up on our own to étudier Unité Deux, Leçon Deux et Trois. Professeur Bretault said he got no more slots. Il n'y a pas de slots! =(
M : Désolé, mon vocabulaire, c'est pas mal. Votre le français très bien, vous avez un dictionnaire?? Eh, leçon de phonologie, c'est OK. Leçon de français make-up (??) ce ne facile. Oui, malade et fatiguée. (-.-)zzzz J'ai leçon tutorial later. Et vous? Balik kampong?
N : Non, je...will go shopping for my shoes après lecture de Phonologie. Et Masrois balik kampogne (!!) Elle veux to cuci sofa. XD Appelez moi pour le rendezvous. C'est nécessaire!! Mon numéro de téléphone est 900......! A bientôt!
M : Mon numéro de téléphone est 977..... Bon Hari Raya Puasa!
Trust me, it wasn't meant to get that lengthy. I guess we just couldn't stop. For those who understood, I admit that my friends and I are all escapists. And we love creating realities of our own.
And that was a random photo.
In other news... there's this guy who looks like Snoop Dogg on campus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


13 comments:
You named your computer Tristan?
i knew a guy who looked exactly like marilyn manson back in college... except that he was probably one-third of manson's height. i used to call him "mini marilyn manson". you would think with such makeup and gothic getup, he would be unfriendly, but he was actually really nice.
0_o
@ Wooz : Yeah. Haha. His full name is Tristan Regis Bakkouri. XD
@ Deb : A mini Manson? That's so freaky. LOL. I have yet to talk to Snoop. Don't know anything about him except for the fact that he likes to sleep. =P
LOL!!! I was in French-2 and I can only get like half of the convo! Your french is pretty awesome. lol.
nice random pic, btw.
@ J : Haha! Merci, mon amie!
Apaan kamu sih! Jangan sampai kamu gak lulus dlm ulangan dh! :D
-RD
@ Bambz : Diam kamu. hehe. And btw WHERE IS THE POPIAH THAT YOU PROMISED US??!
Can you translate that please..
N : hello! What's your name?
H : Hello! My name is Masrois.
N : My name is Nashabella Bakkouri! Um, I am half singaporean and half french. I have one child, his name is Tristan Regis. Do you have children?
H : Oh good! You have a child? Oh! You are married? To? Uh yes yes.. I have a kid too. My daughter, her name is Lola Pamplemousse. Tristan Régis? That's a nice name!
N : Thanks, I know!! Yes, I am married to the French Muay Thai boxer, Rafik Bakkouri. Are you married? Hmm... I live in Paris with my family (Rafik et Régis), but I have a house in Nice (Cote D'azur) and Monaco. And you?
H : Very good... Wow, you're so rich! I am married to Jason Mraz. He's an American singer.. We have a house here in Singapore, and a house at Barcelona. But my hubby has to travel because of his work, so sometimes we follow, sometimes we just stay at Egypt. :)
N : My god! You speak english?? I speak English too!! My huusband speaks Thai and English (and french, of course.) Wait, look over there -- is that Maziah? Hey! Hello Maziah!
M : hello! how are you?
N : I'm good... What are u doing here? Mas and I, we have a Phonology lesson. And you?
M : I take Linguistics as an elective. I understand the Phonology lesson but not Phonetics Part 1. Did you attend French yesterday? I was ill and tired.
N : Oh you're ill and tired?? Oh I see.. Phonetics is fun, right? I don't like Phonology... =( Very boring! And yes, we attended french, but not the make-up lesson... hehe. We must meet up on our own to study Unit 2, lesson 2 and 3. Professeur Bretault said he got no more slots.
M : Sorry, my vocab, it's not good. Your French is very good, do u have a dictionary? Eh, Phonology is OK. Make-up French lesson will be tough. I have a tutorial later. How about you? Going home?
N : No, I will go shopping for my shoes after this lecture. Mas is going home. She wants to wash her sofa. XD Call me to meet up.. It's a need!! My number is 900......! See you soon!
M : My number is 977..... Happy Hari Raya Puasa!
Comprehensive amet... LOL
-RD
eh..how do you get the accents typed from the keyboard?
@ RD : Mesti lah sey.
@ Dilah : I have the French Dictionary thing from Firefox.
Will you move to the states and be my nanny?
Post a Comment