Do they teach Checkers in Brunei or something?

"Loser takes it off. One by one."


Ever played that kinda game before? It's the illest shiz.


I can't believe how much I suck at checkers now. Why, I used to beat my grandpa all the time! (NO, he wasn't senile and he wasn't letting me win. He won a significant number of times.)


Now, though.. out of eight games, I only won three! It was unfathomable, really. Playing against this guy is tough. It's like he had special checkers training back at the Darussalam or something.


But I guess in the first place, it's hard to concentrate when the person you're playing against has a hot bod and already has his shirt off since he lost the first game. Can't blame me. I've never ever, ever felt so much pressure to win a bloody game. It was like playing checkers championships.

Thank god for socks and belts.

I was so frustrated, I was yelling at nothing in particular. And of course, when I'm losing my mind, all some people can do is laugh hysterically and holler "MAKE A MOVE, LOSER!! LOOSAAAH!!!!" every five seconds.


That kinda shit really gets your blood pumping, get what I'm saying?



I got a lot of things to say, mais... but unfortunately, they're kinda private in nature. And somehow, I don't think many of my friends would find it entertaining nor highly amusing. Certain things just shouldn't be shared; I think you'd agree.


Lets just say it was really funny the other night when his sister (who wasn't supposed to be there) accidentally barged in and went "Oh my fuck! Why didn't you lock the damn door, ___?!" when she saw us. It was a rare LOL moment for all of us.




//Just for the record, I'm not diving headfirst into anything. Forget about falling in love and shit. Been there, rocked that. But being 19 ain't gonna last, baby.


When life hands you a lemon,
make lemonade.
When life hands you a Bruneian,
you just get laid.

Now that's philosophy, bitches. Now leave me alone.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLz.... Maybe you shouldn't have won that first game after all...

=P

I'm real happy that you're fine.

Nashe^ said...

@ izan : Thanks, mate. Oh, maybe that was his strategy, eh? Never know. luls.

Anonymous said...

Sila ingatin dong, apa kata aku tadi. HAhAHAHhahAH.

-RD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nashe^ said...

@ RD : Ya, pak. Aku ingat. =)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I hope you're happy, Nashe. As you say, life is short and you only go around once.

But....Strip checkers??? First time I ever heard of checkers as foreplay, LOL! :o)

Love ya!

Diane

Nashe^ said...

@ Di : Thanks, Diane. Yeah, I'll be graying in no time so I'd better make use of this body now! LOL.

Woozie said...

Wait, what? Strip checkers?

That kinda shit really gets your blood pumping, get what I'm saying?

Women can't get boners.

Nashe^ said...

@ Woo : I never said I had one. HAHA.

What, my blood can't rush to my head now? :^)

Anonymous said...

This was a really easy post to read. Despite the 'hot' content. Very nicely written, just so u know.

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHH I agree with Flashman. I was totally absorbed, it was nice. Sexy post. LOL.


Better luck next time with checkers, woman! That totally crept up on me!

--and u sound totally happy behind all that. =))

Nashe^ said...

@ Flash : Thank you. :)


@ Just : I guess I am kindaaaaa happy. Hehe.

SEXY post? LOLz.

Gadfly said...

I'll skip the anatomical lesson of where her blood was pumping.

Somebody just slap Woozie.


Gotta give the guy credit for strip checkers. Not a difficult game, but keeps the other player too focused to care about how much you're oggling their bod *chuckle*

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad: Hey I never really thought about it that way..! Haha!

XD

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive