Aidilfitri 2008
"Hey Nashe! It's the end of the fasting month already and you made it!! No fainting and no screwing around! Time to pop the bubbly, baby! Is the vodka party still on?"
Lets just say some people see things very differently. And sometimes they miss entire points.
LULZ.
Bon Aidilfitri to all Muslims out there. Hopefully we can find it in ourselves to forgive each other for all the shiznits that we put each other through, year after year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

6 comments:
Salam Lebaran ya Nash =)
-bambz
Slamat hari raye!
Happy happy aidilfitri!!! Enjoy yourself yeah!!
Hey thanks everyone :))
selamat lebaran say!
kalo gw harus puasa, bisa pingsan. gak sanggup :P
Haha!! XD
Makasih Deb!
Post a Comment