Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


9 comments:
omg. nonsen jek kau ni!
eh betol per. haha.
"2 words. Bilawal Bhutto."
Whahahahhahaa
Hello nashe... Shame on me for actually believing you for a split second..
@ Izan : "2 words. I know!"
@ just : Got you didn't I..? Haha.
You were taking advantage of my gullible nature and totally cheating my feelings!
Oh come on Justee you know I'd nevah do that!
Wow, and the shooting and bombing made her 30 years younger LOL
@ G : Of course ;)
Post a Comment