Bye bye, Barfly.
Baby, it has been more than two months since I've visited you, and suddenly without a warning, you're gone. You're barely three years old.
Too soon...too soon. They killed you so fast, I didn't even get to say goodbye. I loved you so much. Damn the people who took you away.
I thought you'd still be around to see me celebrate my 21st birthday or graduate from college, but it seems that it's not meant to be. I'm sure I'll find another spot, but there can never be another you.
Thanks for all the good times. I'll miss you, baby, and your virgin lime margaritas.
Lots of salt on the rim,
~Nashe.
/choked up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

12 comments:
Touching.
You'll find another, and hope it will be better. :)
@ iz : kamu should just diam. hehe.
@ Flash : thanks, but you know, it won't be the same.
kok ga ada orang yg bilang ama aku.
It might not be the same, but you'll still enjoy yourself so thats that.
The whole post plus the song in the background just makes the reading so emotional. HAhahahahaa!!
relax, babe.
Sorry your drinking hole is gone, dude.
RD is that you? Anyhooz, I thought you knew! Solly de molly =(
@ Flash : hah. Hope so!
@ Justyn : I AM relaxing! Haha. Emotional, aye.
@ Butchie : I'm sorry too =/
Painting your gray blog black for the occasion?
I hate when that happens.
You and your gang have a place where you all hook up -- history and everything -- and then some dipshit doesn't pay his taxes or whatever ... and it's gone.
It fucks up your social structure, cuz part of your crew will like one new place better than the other ... then you'll lose track of a couple ...
Like I say. I hate when that happens :-(
@ Woo : Kinda. Haha. Nah actually it's been a long time coming =)
@ Gad : Yes! Exactly! Ya feel me, G.
;)
Post a Comment