Whaddup b!


what the shit?

7 comments:

Gadfly said...

He should clip a towel around his neck with a clothes pin to make a cape

o_O

Nashe^ said...

That's an idea, G. Hahahha....
x)

Anonymous said...

yeah seriously. what the shit.


-RD

Anonymous said...

At least he won't be long forgotten by his mates, yo! hahahaha.

Nashe^ said...

@ RD : -.-"


@ izan : I know! What a name.

Woozie said...

What the shit is right, he spelled Superman wrong!

Nashe^ said...

Whahahaha....! x))

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive