Good girl gone bad...just gone.
It's pretty wooglifying, I guess, when the party invitations you've gotten these past weeks mostly look something like :
Dress code : Sexy
Venue : ____
Time : 9pm till laid.
I've been superbly busy these days. I feel like I have missed out on so much on the lives of my friends who live in the computer. But other than that I've been a relatively good girl leading a relatively good existence. Relatively.
Check out New Asia Bar! The luxe factor there is like...woah. Reminds me of some Hindi movies where everyone's gyrating, though... Won't be going back there anytime soon.

Downside to my up-and-down social life (somewhat), is that I've been everywhere in town, and now I'm running out of fresh private places to chill at. I need new places -stat-
I've had enough of Rocky Masters, Mezebar, Chatterbox, Rang Mahal, and Carousel (especially) (the place is like being invaded more and more by pretentious dodos everyday). And I'll barf if I have to step into McDonalds/McCafe one more time this month.
Sometimes, though, it's not the lack of places but the lack of friends who share your brand of entertainment.
Nevertheless! If you know of a nice place to hang out (without me needing a plane/KTM ticket), do let me know. I'm off to eat pizza at the same old place.
-------------------------------
and happy birthday once again, Mrs Benvan.
Love from Mrs Bakkouri ;)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

11 comments:
Mezebar is pretty cool... my oqn experience sucked though. Stupid company =[
You should go Rocky Masters, the one near Orchard hotel. Don't tell me you forgot! that spot
@ khane : It's always closed when I wanna go!!!! dayum..
How was Barfly last night huh? I heard u peeps didn't get home. LOL.
Brensek kamu smua yaa... gw kan suruh loe pulang!! hahaha
- RD "stepping ayah"
Hello? What happened to our CPK outing? Hahahha.... Try the Spinelli's at Forum laaahh. It's like, pretty secluded.
@ RD : Barfly was fricking AwEsOmE! You shoulda been there lah you dodobird. We all missed you. (a little) (LOL!)
@ OJ : I know...but that CPK is like so hard to get to! haha. And I don't like Spinelli's. Tango Yankee.
My, you have been gettin' around, hmmm? ;o)
I miss you, Nashe, but real life trumps blogging any ol' day.
Luvs ya,
D.
WHAT in the holy god damn fuck is a McCafe?? It sounds demonic.
yes, and I do believe we require photographic evidence of a "sexy dress code".
I agree with Wooze. Enough of the high school shit. Show us what you've grown into :D
/perv
@ Di : Haha. Miss you too, Gramz!
@ Woo : Nobody brought a camera, unfortunately, Wooz. And honestly though, I don't really take dress codes seriously since I know everyone else is gonna wear whatever they like in the end.
McCafe is a McDonalds without the burgers and shit. Just coffee, (cappu, mocha, frappe, etc..) and like, muffins and stuff. LOL. It's a McD version of Starbucks.
@ Gad : I'm not that much of a voyeur ;)
Post a Comment