Dear Foreign Blog People
Please download This music file. (yes, do the right-click thing)
And tell me seriously what you think about it. Thanks.
Haven't been alive much. Besides falling in and out of love with Barack Baby and Stockard Channing on regular basis, my life currently revolves around brainless conversations as such-
Dodo : Hey. You rang?
Me : Oh yeah. Like 24 hours ago.
Dodo : I know. Sorry. Was there something you wanted?
Me : I don't think so.
Dodo : But you called...
Me : I know. But I also hung up.
Dodo : Oh? I thought there was something important you wanted to say to me.
Me : Nope.
Dodo : Then why did you even fuckin call?
Me : No idea.
Dodo : Fuck you, man.
Me : That's not your job.
Dodo : Then what?
Me : What d'you mean ''then what"?!
Dodo : I'm just saying.... What's with you, man?
Me : Nothing.
Dodo : I miss you, man.
Me : Nice to know. Bye.
Not only am I easily irritated, I'm also fucking irritating. Don't you think? I don't think it's easy being around me these days. But it would help if certain other people would quit speculating openly about my past, present and future, especially since they pretty much won't be involved in any of those.
Sesungguhnya aku sudah lewat 3 minggu. Tolong jangan menyebok bila disuruh STFU.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

9 comments:
finally. i kinda thought you disappeared.
-RD
woman. kamu lewat? Hahahha. what's new. LOL. takpe. sabar.
nice convo.
btw...Am I considered foreign?
wow
It's almost like you live in a different culture
;-)
People KNOW to leave ME alone when I want them to ;-)
If a hot chick wants me to buggar off -- I generally get the point
If one of my friends needs some space for a bit -- I understand.
Granted, there are those people who don't get it -- and have to be MADE to get it. But still. They are the exception.
Weird
PS: MP3 link doesn't seem to work anymore :(
Hello from Sydney!
Just wanted to say i lovved the song! The link worked fine for me. is it sung by locals? great job.
SERIOUSLY WOMAN WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?
i commented on the song via email. thanks.
love from Arizona.(USA)
I can't get the link to work either.
Better not have been a rickroll.
Post a Comment