Singapore : A Nation with (some) Religion

I don't know why, but I wouldn't be surprised if more of these start popping out all over my country.

Thanks for the effort, though.


I saw some "Buddhist"s and "Christian"s but didn't snap pictures for you guys. Oh well.

5 comments:

Gadfly said...

Why?

O_o

My sign:

NONE OF YOUR [EXPLETIVE] [EXPLETIVE] [EXPLETIVE] [EXPLETIVE] [EXPLETIVE] BUSINESS!

And then they'd arrest me and beat the [expletive] out of me.

Because it's fucking Singapore.

;-)

Woozie said...

What Gadfly said. Why have JEW on your license plate?

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : LOLness. Aww c'mon, they won't beat the *bleep* out of you. That'll be against the law! XD



@ Woo : Like I would know? Haha. They might not be Jews either, but ahh well.

Anonymous said...

HEYYYY...the BBQ pit was crazy wasn't it? I donnoe why they cldnt just put "No pork" or somethin.


-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ RD : I suppose they wanted a one-word thing. =/

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive