Gimme a sign.
I've always had a fascination with signs and signboards. It was just my luck that my most serious boyfriend of all time shared the same twisted interest. I think a lot of our time was spent scrutinizing and taking pictures of different signs. I'm quite sad that I lost many of those random pictures when my computer crashed. I think I'll post some here just for fun.
I applaud the government's attempt to make certain public signs applicable to people of varying abilities. Like the 'No Skateboarding' sign.
There's one for the beginner skateboarders...

And there's one for the intermediate...

And also one for the... advanced? Complete with lil flecks to denote speed. (The figure is even wearing clothes, if you notice.) 
Either we're really creative or we're simply too fickle to decide on one standard no-skateboarding sign.
Right-o. I'm off to drink orange juice out of a champagne glass... just like the fresh prince of Bel-Air, yo. -.-"
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

19 comments:
LOLZZ. That's what we get in SG, yawww.
-RD
Gotta appreciate it, man.
@ RD : I know, but you don't get it any better in JKT, do ya? =P
@ Fai : I does. weehee.
They need a sign of a guy grinding down the stair banister
They need a sign of people having sex.
Unless the motherland doesn't have public indecency laws.
@ Gad : And just WHY do they need such a sign, again? [insert completely amused chuckle]
@ Woozie : Of course we do! This is S'pore! Even oral sex is against the law here.
But I guess the sign isn't required coz we're not allowed to have sex at ANY public place anyways. Hahaha.
oral sex is against the law !?? WHAT ! what manner of evil is that !? but really, how will they go "catch" people doing it?
damn i guess this means im goin to jail a thousand times over.
@ Deb : Yeah... haha. Just don't let yourself get caught doing it over here!
Oral is illegal?
Total lollercaust.
@ Woozie : Yes, woo. It is. It's classified under "Unnatural Sex" which is against the law.
LAWL.
You can watch Twilight Eclipse Movies Free http://posterous.com/people/5AkZcyCpmpO1
[url=http://posterous.com/people/5AkZcyCpmpO1]You can watch Twilight Eclipse Movies Free[/url]
You can watch Twilight Eclipse Movies Free
74576038280, My website click here http://pioneer411.com/
[url=http://pioneer411.com/]My blog click here[/url], 54127693252.
My first blog click here, nwjbjerjwd.
83211027889, My website Click Here http://wifecaughtcheating.net/
[url=http://wifecaughtcheating.net/]My first blog click here[/url], dyobwlqzhd.
My first blog Click Here, 95970814573.
16205772805, My first blog Click Here http://increasefreetestosterone.com/
[url=http://increasefreetestosterone.com/]My first blog Click Here[/url], sylioewzwp.
My first website Click Here, kaiitfaktv.
93303354658, My website Click Here http://blogesaurus.com/
[url=http://blogesaurus.com/]My first blog Click Here[/url], cwiqkraife.
My website Click Here, uhwluugemo.
Post a Comment