Y'know...

I'm not one of them who says I don't care about what others think of me. I care about what people think of me, only because I know I don't live alone on this planet. But when I say 'people', it actually only refers to those whose lives have the potential to affect mine. Those whom I care about, and those who care about me. It really doesn't include random taggers who don't even have the balls to leave a proper name, and go on neurotic tangents to throw cheap insults at me or my friends. Please, for the love of god, have some class. Or go bug someone who gives two shits about you. You're just setting yourself up as a jealous prick to others over here.

Settle your self-esteem issues yourself before spreading your crap around. Putting others down just to up your ante went out about five hundred years ago. Inferiority complexes just won't get you anywhere anymore. But I guess some people's inferiority complexes are fully justified.

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit, aye?

On a different note, I'll be off somewhere in Europe in December (!!), about a week after my last paper. It's a school trip, really. Only a fortnight. Guess where I'm headed? Perhaps this picture will give you a clue.
Haha.

Going on the trip, however, means I'll be missing the SEA Games and a friend's wedding. That sucks ass, but there will always be pros and cons to every issue, yes?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll tell you about the SEA games...dont worry! =)

Anonymous said...

Good going...I liked that.

You're going frickin europe while i'm pathetically shuffling back and forth between SG and manila??? As you'd say-- WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??

Gadfly said...

Wow

I hope you have a blast in Europe, gorgeous!

And I hope you don't run into too many embittered, misanthropic losers like "Stranger" on your trip. *chuckle*

Butchie said...

When are you coming to the states?

Nashe^ said...

@ OJ : yeah you'd better!


@ Izan : its never fair izzit... hehhe.

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : Oh yeah totally.... "anonymous" too! but I think Europeans have more tact and class sometimes.



@ Butchie : Perhaps in ten years, Butchie...just perhaps =)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive